Author Topic: Immature step taken by Suri  (Read 1377 times)

Offline RoadWarrior

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Immature step taken by Suri
« on: April 21, 2018, 09:43:31 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: [MK]RoadWarrior
Time and Date that you were banned: today
Suspected Reason (if any): All i said was "Why is it so easy for every retard to become an admin" and i get banned, If you dont have respect then why should ppl respect you. this is a multiplayer server and everyone has the right to enjoy the game and you banned like 4 guys at that time which is totally unfair. He actually banned 4 people at the same time and i don't understand what made him angry that he started banning everyone. And about respecting admins you have to earn respect not to force players to asslick you because i don't have that feature and admins are also not from third world they may also have faults which is not usually tolerated by players and should be tried to fixed instead of misusing your authorities.
IP Address: 58.65.146.80
PAC ID: idk how to chak
Admin that banned you (if known): suri atacker
Extra notes: I request higher authorities to take notice of these admins from india/pakistan, they have no tolerance and they take big decision on ppl's little mischief.

PS: SK keeps muting me i dont know why :/ is this because truth hurts?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 09:48:21 PM by RoadWarrior »

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
Re: Immature step taken by Suri
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 10:08:18 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: [MK]RoadWarrior
Time and Date that you were banned: today
Suspected Reason (if any): All i said was "Why is it so easy for every retard to become an admin" and i get banned, If you dont have respect then why should ppl respect you. this is a multiplayer server and everyone has the right to enjoy the game and you banned like 4 guys at that time which is totally unfair. He actually banned 4 people at the same time and i don't understand what made him angry that he started banning everyone. And about respecting admins you have to earn respect not to force players to asslick you because i don't have that feature and admins are also not from third world they may also have faults which is not usually tolerated by players and should be tried to fixed instead of misusing your authorities.
IP Address: 58.65.146.80
PAC ID: idk how to chak
Admin that banned you (if known): suri atacker
Extra notes: I request higher authorities to take notice of these admins from india/pakistan, they have no tolerance and they take big decision on ppl's little mischief.

PS: SK keeps muting me i dont know why :/ is this because truth hurts?
First of all I muted you because you said "Why is it so easy for retards to become an admin", which indeed is I think asking for a mute, and I muted you for only like 29 seconds and it was only once, I don't know what got into you to lie about it here. For the record, this is not your first time arguing with LW staff here, I have been more then enough time to be here to see that.
I don't think you understand the term "Respect Staff", I was the one here to take your side but i guess 'PS: SK keeps muting me i dont know why :/ is this because truth hurts?', I won't.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 10:21:47 PM »
Oh no, you forgot to add things.

First of all, there were 2 players using the n-word and I've warned them several times to not use it as the word itself falls under the category of racism/discrimination that's against the rules. Even SK warned, and muted them but they kept going on. I've kicked them 3 times iirc(you can check your logs), and they were spamming at some point with the n-word, so a ban was necessary after all those warnings and kick. After I made it clear once again that any sort of racism or discrimination is not allowed.
Here is the log :
Apr 21 17:21:38 <RustySpoon>   (Admin) SuriAttacker: Any sort of racism/discrimination is not allowed.

After that you had this guy :
Code: [Select]
Apr 21 17:21:50 <RustySpoon> [18] ALEG: N-word is no discrimination
Apr 21 17:22:06 <RustySpoon> [18] ALEG: N-words jus twok on plant so you drink tea eveery morning
Apr 21 17:23:52 <RostySpoon> [18] ALEG: suri why you being so N-word ban my N-word?
What did you expect from me after all those warnings,kicks and bans I gave?

And then you've this guy :
Apr 21 17:23:42 <RostySpoon> [22] SpectJinG3: ty sk for making him deaf
Apr 21 17:24:26 <RostySpoon> [22] SpectJinG3: yes truth hurts
Apr 21 17:24:30 <RustySpoon> [22] SpectJinG3: and especially admins
Apr 21 17:24:54 <RustySpoon> [22] SpectJinG3: lw sucks
Apr 21 17:25:09 <RostySpoon> [22] SpectJinG3: suri asslicker
Apr 21 17:25:17 <RastySpoon> [22] SpectJinG3: +moron

I can't even remember where I was disrespecting you. I remember few minutes ago before this "chaos" happened, we were friendly with each other, and at some point you were making jokes with me that if I had something to donate for you to get a hydra or something, and as far as I remember I didn't say anything offensive or something in a disrespecting way. Anyway I'll leave this here :
Apr 21 17:20:59 <RastySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: what is n word
Apr 21 17:22:15 <RustySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: why is it so easy for every retard to become an admin? :D
Apr 21 17:23:30 <RostySpoon> Admin [VU]Sk muted:[ [MK]RoadWarrior ]
Apr 21 17:23:59 <RustySpoon> Admin [VU]Sk unmuted:[ [MK]RoadWarrior ]
Apr 21 17:24:02 <RostySpoon> ** [MK]RoadWarrior killed [VU]Sk (Colt45) (Body)
Apr 21 17:24:08 <RostySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: why does my word bite you
Apr 21 17:24:16 <RustySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: truth hurts maybe
Apr 21 17:24:17 <RastySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: :D
Apr 21 17:24:33 <RastySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: ban me as well
Apr 21 17:24:36 <RustySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: ban everyone
Apr 21 17:24:44 <RustySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: so no one will be playing this game
Apr 21 17:25:02 <RostySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: i dont care lol
Apr 21 17:25:10 <RustySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: i came here for fun :D
Apr 21 17:25:20 <RustySpoon> [6] [MK]RoadWarrior: we have moved to cs go
<Teamchat> [MK]RoadWarrior: everyone man
<Teamchat> [MK]RoadWarrior: adimns here are dickheads
<Teamchat> [MK]RoadWarrior: little kids who cant talk properly are admins

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:23:43 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards