Author Topic: [GOOD]Dudeperfect Death Evade[Banned, 2w]  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Abdoo

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Abdo*
[GOOD]Dudeperfect Death Evade[Banned, 2w]
« on: April 23, 2018, 11:38:04 AM »
Nickname: [GOOD]Dudeperfect
Time and date (if known): Today
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Death Evade
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G49fu3VuQTg&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:45:53 PM by Sk »
high spree on littlewhiteys server high score on vks server high spree on Asian City server

Offline dudeperfect

Re: [GOOD]Dudeperfect Death Evade
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »
i evaded and i am accepting this
imma tell you why i did evade
=TBB=Wolverine This Guy Evaded infront of me twice by unplugging his internet cable from router when i knocked him down and then he stand up and plug it again And me i was shooting him and nothing happening to him he did this thing twice and when i told about this To [VU_T]Rajput[7] " i am not blaming Rajput" He said give me proofs that he evaded,
i asked Wolverine why are you evading -_- he said " its internet problem " but i saw his ping is pretty fine " 236-257" and then i said np these guy is noob i forgave him then i changed skin to blue and that guy was on spawn place of blue " Tommy" and having pink skin " maybe Shark" he again attacked me and i knocked him down   and then he did same thing again i told this again to raj he said give me proofs ofc i dont have proofs because everytime he do evade instantly and i dont have time to run my bandicam then i decided like he is doing evade i will do this kindah evade too if admins dont give a fuck then i am not gonna give a fuck to rules too Then Cleverly This " Wolverine " attacked me again and he smelled that i am pretty much angry and i will evade now so he told Abdo to record it And then Abdo Recorded the video and reported me...                 " i am accepting i did wrong by doing evade and i apologize for this I am not afraid of getting banned in server but i am worried about my reputation in server " 

Thanks Credits : [GOOD]Dudeperfect

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 01:20:50 PM »
When you told me about his evade, I spectated him for a couple of minutes but he didn't do it again..

Offline dudeperfect

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 01:25:16 PM »
Raj he evaded and when I say him u evaded then he said its internet problem I have logs proofs

Offline dudeperfect

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 03:22:33 PM »
on this report I can give a lame excuse that I didn't did evade it's timeout but I evaded and accepting it I'm a guy who  is registered on forums and speaking English very well if nobody is listening me then newbies are nothing who don't know how to speak English or register on forum so these walvorine type of guys do evade in front of them and then when newbies do it back they report them and u guys easily ban them without investigating anything

Offline dudeperfect

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 03:25:39 PM »
Do investigation before banning me DON'T warn me OR just ban me I will bear it BUT if you warn me I can't play with a proud like I was playing in my past   :-\

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »
I already caught you once but I decided not to ban you because you eventually came back, so the kill log appeared.

I have no intentions left to tolerate this, banned for 2 weeks. Apart from this refrain from spamming and use the modify button instead.