Author Topic: Think again bro haltcher  (Read 1379 times)

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
Think again bro haltcher
« on: April 25, 2018, 12:25:36 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: .SHARP
Time and Date that you were banned: few days ago
Suspected Reason (if any): aimlock
IP Address:idk
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): Haltcher
Extra notes: bro first i want to tell u what happen that day i come with my origional nick SHARP then i saw midlip3(aimlocker) playing there so i changed my nick to official vcmp because i don't want to ruin my stats so i started playing with officialvcmp and collecting some proofs for report that aimlocker. After he got banned by u i continue playing with same nick because 2 more aimlockers also there. Now comes to topic bro i have vry low sensitivity 0.0001 that was reason i make perfect headshot since many months. Bro admins gave a chance to hacker like aimlockers to improve their faults but why nobody want to listen me i'm not a hacker or aimlocker so why u didn't gave me one chance to proove myself. U can check my history i don't have any ban record i'm a fair player. If u want to punish me for my skills u can but trust me bro i'm not a aimlocker. Tell me bro what i do to prove my self?

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Think again bro haltcher
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 07:23:52 PM »
Hey Sharp, I accept that I may have made a mistake. This is the only reason I actually leave this ban appeal.

You mentioned that you collected evidence to report the 'aimlockers' can I by any chance see the footage? You can send me PM on forums.

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 02:47:11 AM »
Yes bro i can send you video

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 06:23:11 AM »
Not having videos from your POV is not convincing at all, however, I decided to unban you since I am not completely sure after reviewing multiple times what I have. Keep in mind that if I catch you red-handed I will ban you for some long-ass period of time.