Author Topic: Aimlock  (Read 1001 times)

Offline [TkD]Amir

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
Aimlock
« on: May 10, 2018, 03:46:58 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame:[RK_R]Amir
Time and Date that you were banned:Yesterday
Suspected Reason (if any):Aimlock
IP Address:91.121.134.5:8192
PAC ID: 38493
Admin that banned you (if known):Taki
Extra notes:Taki Pls Unban me Im Really Sorry im already remove my aimlock Im Promise I will play with fair

Offline Aspire

• VC-MP Donator
  • Moskvish
    • Awards
Re: Aimlock
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 04:02:11 AM »
Some people like you who use these kind of shits and blame others should be punished strictly,
You are glad that he had already reduced your ban, nothing much but yeah making new threads again with same message after a fair responce of admin can lead you to forum ban. Stop and wait for your punishment to end before you even suffer to visit forums anymore.

Offline [TkD]Amir

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 04:06:19 AM »
Ok

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 01:38:47 PM »
You'll be unbanned on 13/06/2018 17:46:35. Please don't make any more appeals as I've reduced your ban time for 2 months. I might reduce it even more in the upcoming weeks if you do not make any appeals anymore.

Some people like you who use these kind of shits and blame others should be punished strictly,
You are glad that he had already reduced your ban, nothing much but yeah making new threads again with same message after a fair responce of admin can lead you to forum ban. Stop and wait for your punishment to end before you even suffer to visit forums anymore.

I appreciate your post and almost everything you've put in it but I'll advise you to not reply to ban appeals that are not in any way connected with you if you don't want an admin to ban you from forums. Don't take this as a warning or anything just as an advice as I don't see you do this frequently.
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.