Author Topic: where is the fcking logic ?  (Read 695 times)

Offline no data

• Tiny Fish
  • Friday 13th
    • Awards
where is the fcking logic ?
« on: May 12, 2018, 01:13:56 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:dancyk
Time and Date that you were banned:almost week ago
Suspected Reason (if any):"modifications"
IP Address:-||-
PAC ID:-||-
Admin that banned you (if known):halchter and sk
Extra notes: hey guys, where is the fucking logic u banned me and this halchter said i can get unbanned if i found any good explaination what happened i will be unbanned, and here we are where is the fucking logic, i thought u have to prove first something existing, not inversely, now im banned for month (for free, i dont using any modifications lol) and i have to prove that i was clean, very stupid, so i can prove u here u are dumbest admins of vc-mp banning people for free and cant say what im using (im not using anything) keep banning people for free. Ahh i forgot, SK gots always 300 ping, i got always 40 so maybe that difference mades that desync i dont know but you are wrong guys, i know you are happy now SK, and he made an idiot from u Halchter, because he exactly knows that wasnt any modifications just he wants to ban me from here cus dont like me (racist), if this ban will stay to it's end i won't play here anymore, so you should be very happy SK, i won't do it because im scared of future free bans and its waste of time

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31544.msg293959.html#msg293959 here is the topic i made before
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:15:44 PM by dancyk »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: where is the fcking logic ?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 05:30:07 PM »
You simply ward off telling what exactly happened at the moment you were "knocked" on the ground. I don't wanna hear what happened after or before. Then there's my next point I mentioned desync and you promptly stick to it, defending yourself when you are clearly not.

I've consulted with a good amount of people and according to us you shall remain banned. Do not make more appeals.

Denied.