Author Topic: Punknoodle+Halchter Calling me Scammer+insulting Without Having Proofs  (Read 1047 times)

Offline dudeperfect

Nickname: Punknoodle+Halchter
Time and date (if known): 2 Hours Ago
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Calling Scammer Pining Meme on Me At Official LW Discord VCMP Without Having Proofs
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/x3HGpKK
Additional information: Today I was Talking With Normaly Like As Always I Meet Myle a Samp Admin and Donater I was talking to him/her  about steam Suddenly This Punknoodle (Staff-Of-LW) Came And Started Calling me Scammer and Pined A Meme on Me on #Official Discord Of #LW Then I said dude come on show me proofs if I am scammer and scammed someone in LW then he gave a link of my report in which I did impersonation and trying to make that impersonation -> as a scam So I told them that this is not scamming as you can see in screenshots Then he keep insulting me then he offended me more then enough and then he kicked me From Discord " Miss-Used His Powes"  Then I joined discord again and requested him thrice peacefully that brother unpin those memes and then find proofs if you find one proof of scam against me in LW than you can unpin it but he keep saying no no no then Halchter came and started insulting me and pinned a thread  That I am mentally ill Punknoodle have some personal issues with me since 1 or 2 years and halchter as well now they are miss-using their powers against me in discord I don't even want to talk with these guys I always try to ignore them but they keep forcing me to talk shit with them Espacially punknoodle you can check LW discord previous chat he started insulting me first by calling me scammer That Punknoodle pinned meme on me now he is not deleting it he is saying he will delete it in 1 week so everyone see that I am scammer its an insulting content And He Highlighted My Real Name In That I've uploaded 9  screenshots on that link so please i request you to open all sceenshots one by one and read carefully
-Warmly Regards : Dudeperfect

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Both have been banned for spreading deceitful information around the community, thanks for reporting. If you see them on discord immediately report them again. :)