Author Topic: i need help  (Read 1117 times)

Offline dudeperfect

i need help
« on: May 22, 2018, 12:52:56 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: dudeperfect
Time and Date that you were banned: 4 days ago
Suspected Reason (if any): At first it was Death evading and impersonation b ut then now ban evasion.
IP Address: 39.57.74.224
PAC ID: 49675
Admin that banned you (if known):SuriAttcker (both of the time)
Extra notes:First, i would like to say sorry for evading my mute to both Rajput and emsilady for entering with her account. I was banned for 4 days and i didnt ever plan to evade it and so i was waiting for these 4 days for this ban to expire so i could play in the server :(. Today, When i joined in the server i was unbanned and i didnt knew that how I was unbanned and i was banned again for ban evading for 4 weeks and 2 days and then i join after some time it says banned for 1 day 3 hours. SuriAttcker please can you check i only join to check how much time was remaining in my ban i didnt change computer or my ip. pleaes i didnt evade my ban i was only checking my ban expire time. Can you please check atleaset once. I didnt evade my ban on purpos. i need your help.
- Regards Dudeperfect

Offline Raisani

• VC-MP Donator
  • AHAHA
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Donators
Re: i need help
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 06:58:48 PM »
Same To Same Like Me

Wrongfully banned.
i hope u will get unbanned bcz its wrongfully banned its bug of server and some one unbanned him . me too banned in server when i joined the server for check my ban expire i was unbanned after i play 3 minutes in server  nicky banned me .. :-\

Sorry For Post
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:49:42 PM by =RK=MarineForce »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: i need help
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 01:44:42 PM »
Denied, as you have been evading the bans also banned from posting.