Author Topic: Announcement: 2-Shots are now allowed!  (Read 16336 times)

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

Re: Announcement: 2-Shots are now allowed!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 07:41:57 AM »
Because a lot of players asked for it ?  :o

Just out of curiosity, how much is "a lot" of players and where are they now? I can't see this rulechange attracting any players...

P.S
Good to see some oldies share my opinion - holla Melt and QP

Offline Renii

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 07:55:25 AM »
Because a lot of players asked for it ?  :o

Just out of curiosity, how much is "a lot" of players and where are they now? I can't see this rulechange attracting any players...

P.S
Good to see some oldies share my opinion - holla Melt and QP
I dont like it either :’(

Offline H3RO

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 10:17:24 AM »
I can't see this rulechange attracting any players...
You're talking as if the old rule was actually attracting a lot of players and now after the new rule the playercount has dropped drastically, when in fact barely anything has changed, so cut this complain-about-everything behaviour as it is pretty annoying.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »
On the contrary Sonic, if 2 shots isn't attracting any players then allowing it is just a shitty adjustment. Most LW DMers don't like 2 shots and that's an undeniable fact so if the experiment doesn't work I hope the administration team is going to revert it to how it was.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2018, 07:02:50 AM »
I can't see this rulechange attracting any players...
You're talking as if the old rule was actually attracting a lot of players and now after the new rule the playercount has dropped drastically, when in fact barely anything has changed, so cut this complain-about-everything behaviour as it is pretty annoying.

No not really, I haven't said anything about playercount dropping... no idea how could you read smthg like that from my post lol.

I'm pretty aware the playercount was low before this rulechange and I can see it is still low.

So cut this accusing-about-sentences-that-doesnt-exist behavior as it is pretty annoying.

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 07:56:15 AM »
I don't see the point of NOT allowing it. As i said, a lot of players asked for it. I've seen peoples joining quitting after they hear that 2 shoots its not allowed.
Anyways this decision was discussed internally, wasn't a decision made by one person.

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 12:40:48 PM »
We appreciate the opinions. But maybe we wouldn't have to change the rules, if the 4 shooters were still playing and active. We basically need new players, as the old one's aren't interested to play on the server anymore. And the new players coming from different servers are used to with 2 shots. They quit the moment they come to know it's not allowed.

You guys tell us what should we do, favor and approve changes for new upcoming players or keep the server unchanged for the players who don't play anymore?

There's always another way

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018, 02:46:58 PM »
We appreciate the opinions. But maybe we wouldn't have to change the rules, if the 4 shooters were still playing and active. We basically need new players, as the old one's aren't interested to play on the server anymore. And the new players coming from different servers are used to with 2 shots. They quit the moment they come to know it's not allowed.

You guys tell us what should we do, favor and approve changes for new upcoming players or keep the server unchanged for the players who don't play anymore?

That was the point of my question, where are these new players who prefer 2shot now?

Change the rules or not, it really doesn't affect me - I will join when I'm able to, regardless the 2shot gameplay or not. I'm just seeing the rulechange hasnt brought these new players you talking about... 

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 03:04:36 PM »

That was the point of my question, where are these new players who prefer 2shot now?

Change the rules or not, it really doesn't affect me - I will join when I'm able to, regardless the 2shot gameplay or not. I'm just seeing the rulechange hasnt brought these new players you talking about...

Then where are the old 'lw dm-ers'  ?. I don't see any.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 03:54:47 PM »
Maybe they dont like 2shot lol  :-*

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2018, 06:15:16 PM »

We also don't expect any drastic changes in a week.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:20:29 PM by Myle »

There's always another way

Offline Sand

• SA-MP Donator
  • Sleep likes cocks
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Loren
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 07:30:01 PM »

I got back to playing LW instead of the other shitty servers because of 2shots ok? if ur ez and odnt know how to 2shots that's not the servers problem

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 08:36:54 PM »
Man Zaibatsu you got zero chill.  ::)

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 09:36:08 PM »
At least Sand is not complaining about.
That is a relief.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:50 AM »
Man Zaibatsu you got zero chill.  ::)

no lol relax, its all fine, 2shotters like sand are still easy against my 4shot xD

but i swear if the server goes into lagshoot, then hell breaks loose XD

At least Sand is not complaining about.
That is a relief.

LOL