Author Topic: Unbanned Appeal - Weldone And Robbin's  (Read 3757 times)

Offline iTs.mlh96

Unbanned Appeal - Weldone And Robbin's
« on: June 03, 2018, 10:51:16 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:Weldone_905 And R08[8]1n_905
Time and Date that you were banned:4 months ago
Suspected Reason (if any): F1sh Aimlock
IP Address: Forgot IPs
PAC ID: Weldone_905 ID = 43463 R08[8]1n_905 ID = 44047
Admin that banned you (if known): [SS]DamnBerkly
Extra notes: We Got banned since 4 months ago and we are not banned our cousin his in-game nick was F1sh he used aimlock or i dont know and third partly tool we got banned cuz we have same Wifi Me robbin fish and two more players playing with same sousity and same net that reason all got banned and we are a fair player and old player we decied to make an unban appeal after 4 months becuz we think that we are now able to make an unban appeal that reason we are makking me and robbin are banned but the player who used aimlock he was playing what is this fish used aimlock and he's playing and me and robbin didn't used it and we are still banned And we are very uppset on our behaviar and sorry for that behavir to all iff anyboddy got mind so forgive us and give us last change to be a member of LW server Thanks.

Offline SaM.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Unbanned Appeal - Weldone And Robbin's
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »
I have talked Robbin and i am ready to take their responsibility that they will not be using aimlock in future and we can permanent ban him in case he is caught using aimlock/any third party software tool.

P.S- if robbin has not evaded his ban then i think 4 months are enough for punishment.

Rest depends upon management.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »
I have talked Robbin and i am ready to take their responsibility that they will not be using aimlock in future and we can permanent ban him in case he is caught using aimlock/any third party software tool.

P.S- if robbin has not evaded his ban then i think 4 months are enough for punishment.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 07:26:48 PM »
It's fine by me you can unban them, though if something happens all of you get punished.

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 07:34:17 PM »

Personally, I don't feel that it's fair for some individuals to get a 2nd or 3rd chance just because they're friends with someone on staff and they make promises to them in private. Every hacker should be held to the same harsh, unforgiving standard.

Just my thoughts, for whatever it's worth.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline SaM.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 08:24:55 PM »
I am not saying that he is my friend so we should unban him. What i feel is that 4 months for someone to be banned is enough for being punished, if the player has not tried to evade his ban. Number of players get banned daily and i think it would be unfair to keep them away from playing until and unless they become pain in the ass.

I talked with the player personally and he himself said that i can ban him if he did any rule break in future. So i think giving someone a second chance after 4 months should not be a problem here.

If you have something to drop here then i would really appreciate it if it made sense why not to unban this guy.

P.s- who locked the topic?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:27:05 PM by SaM. »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 08:33:16 PM »
I'm not sure if weldone was the one who I had caught for evading his ban few weeks ago with the nickname Welcome_155 or something, can't really remember anymore. Would you mind connecting to the server and take a screenshot of your ban message and send it to my inbox?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:35:23 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 08:34:52 PM »
Sorry Sam, I didn't mean to imply he's your friend. I guess I'm just very much against the idea of giving hackers second chances. Other players have been permanently banned for using aimlock, and I feel that should apply to everybody.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 08:40:10 PM »
Other players have been permanently banned for using aimlock, and I feel that should apply to everybody.

Many of the aimlockers have been banned just for 1 month. And now they play in the server.. I don't think I should mention there names here..

*Just telling about aimlockers. Not related, if Weldone and Robbin get unbanned or not.*

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 08:42:30 PM »
Yes Rajput. And like I said, I've seen some get permanent bans. So I guess the real question is how long are we supposed to ban hackers? Not death evaders, not ban evaders, but malicious hackers. I think anything less than a permanent ban is a waste of time and effort.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 08:45:55 PM »
I think anything less than a permanent ban is a waste of time and effort.

COMPLETELY Agree with this thing. I mentioned this thing many times in PM to Suri. But he kept banning aimlockers for 1 month. *His way of dealing, Not questioning.*

Offline SaM.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »
I believe in second chance if a player really wants to improve himself and that is only possible by monitoring him after unban. Nobody is perfect here so its common that a player can break a rule or use hack intentionally or unintentionally but the thing that matters is that how well the staff cope with such situations.

For instance, hunting kept evading his ban so we did permanent ban on him cause he continued to break rules rather than accepting his mistake, same in the case of rk.binin, he too kept ban evading so Suri permanently banned him.

So similarly if these two guys did ban evade then they shall remain banned, i was unable to find that tho. But as Suri has requested them to post screenshot of their ban so lets wait until he investigates more in this case.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 09:30:01 PM by SaM. »

Offline MaraAbu

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 07:14:02 AM »
I am unbanned now ?

Offline iTs.mlh96

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 04:53:28 PM »
=R08[8]1n_905= .SECTION.

I'm not sure if weldone was the one who I had caught for evading his ban few weeks ago with the nickname Welcome_155 or something, can't really remember anymore. Would you mind connecting to the server and take a screenshot of your ban message and send it to my inbox?

ROBBIN Here : Dude it was not weldone i dont know who was he but im 100% sure that its not weldone.

ROBBIN:=And now from myside Few wekks ago i try to see that how much time remaining for ban expire then i saw that myself already unaban but i didn't meant to try ban evade but its like ban evade i know that my mistake is that i didn't tell any managment player cuz im banned in forum i just forget it.

Here is The evidence That i join 4 weeks ago for just checking

Would you mind connecting to the server and take a screenshot of your ban message and send it to my inbox?

Here Suri said that post screenshots of bans then i go in-game for taking screen shot and i saw that im already banned by suri its look like ban evade but trust me i didn't ban evade now its depend on you that give us last chance to prove ourself clean.. [/b]

MAssage created By ROBBIN

.WELDONE Section.

Weldone Here:Here is my banned i got banned by[SS]Damnberkly since 3 months ago

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 05:16:17 PM »
I see that in the reason it says permanent ban so it should remain this way if you screwed up twice or more.