Author Topic: Unban Request - SuriAttacker  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Bninin

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Unban Request - SuriAttacker
« on: June 05, 2018, 08:49:30 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Bninin
Time and Date that you were banned: i don't remember
Suspected Reason (if any):  Ban Evade
IP Address: 104.243.210.202
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): SuriAttacker
Extra notes: Suri Please forgive me i want be friends please man i swear to you that in first time i did not know about VCMP and rules and anything about that reason im newbie, now just forgive me and give me a last chanse reason now i know rules and all things pleaseSuri i love you like my brother please let me play LW with you and others, I will do anything you love it man i swear to you, I dont have a card paypal but when i be have i will pay you 250$ I promise you i dont do my fault again, im taked a long time and now im repaird myself, I swear to you all, I am changed im new Bninin, Im not that old noob and sucker Bninin aimlocker and cheater and play with hacks, Now im New Bninin Im green Bninin now, Changed from Bninin to Bninin. Please man i will not forgot you never if you unbanned me , I swear to you im so sorry please i want say to you ad all others, Im so sorry, I can give you in LW after you unban me 1m i trust you please man, Reason i finded you   can Stand me OMG, im try and try and try to ban evade and play with cheat but you are pro and not stupid so i said to myself : Bninin Stupid, wake up Bninin !!! don't evade ur ban !!! be a courage and make a a ban appal and don't be insulted from Admins. Please just i want know what is the first problem/reason i get banned before i did  evade y ban then i can wait 1 year, remove alllllll my olds bans and make one ban with months or year please i promise you i will repair my faults, I can pay to my friend Morphine 1m in LW or Suri please man please forgive me i swear to you when i buy a paypal i will pay you 200$ please bro i try and try to ban evade but all the time you ban me and when i play and i restart my router i still banned again, Please forgive me a last chanse, remove all my old ban s and start ne ban with 1 year ban time or months i promse to you and others i will not repeat my big fault , I want just be friends please man i love you like my brother please i m typed this appeal Ban in 30min please   bro i will cry, im banned from all servers but i want play LW again , Thanks brother :)

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request - SuriAttacker
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 01:25:18 AM »
Bninin Please forgive me i want be friends please man i swear to you that in first time i did not know about VCMP and rules and anything about that reason im newbie staff, now just forgive me and give me a last reason why i shan't ban now i know rules and all things pleaseBninin i love you like my brother please stop making appeals, I will do anything you love it man i swear to you, I dont have a card paypal but when i be have i will pay you 250$ I promise you i dont do my fault again, im taked a long time and now im repaird myself, I swear to you all, I am changed im new PunkNoodle, Im not that old noob and sucker PunkNoodle who let you playd play with hacks, Now im New PunkNoodle Im green PunkNoodle now, Changed from PunkNoodle to PunkNoodle. Please man i will not forgive you never if you ban evaded me , I swear to you im so sorry please i want say to you ad all others, Im so sorry, I can't give you in LW unban i trust you please man, Reason i finded you   can Stand me OMG, im try and try and try to ban but you are pro and not stupid so i said to myself : PunkNoodle Stupid, wake up Punk !!! don't let Bninin evade ur ban !!! be a courage and make a a ban and don't be insulted from Sheeps. Please just i want know what is the first problem/reason you bann evaded before you did appeal y evade then i can wait 1 year, stop alllllll your evadings and make no ban appeals with months or year please i promise you will repair your faults, You can pay to charity 1m in dinars or Bninin please man please forgive me i swear to you when i buy a paypal i will pay you 200$ please bro i try and try not to ban but all the time you evade me and when i play and i restart my game you still evaded again, Please forgive me no last chanse, remove all the cheats and start ne ban with 1 year ban time or months i promse to you and others i will not repeat my big fault , I want just be friends please man i love you like my brother please i m typed this response in 30min please   bro i will cry, you evaded from all servers but you won't play LW again , Sorry brother :(
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha