Author Topic: Hackers Increasing in the server  (Read 2523 times)

Offline KZ

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Hackers Increasing in the server
« on: June 20, 2018, 06:38:52 AM »
I guess this is the place where I should post this information..
Nowadays the amount of hackers in the server is increasing . Most of them are using HP hacks , Speed hack , Teleporting and of course AIMLOCK etc. and they eventually get banned by the admins , but they come back to game changing their IP address  and nick name , I don't know whether u guys can do anything to fix this just wanted to inform you guys about the new TREND going on ..

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
Re: Hackers Increasing in the server
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 11:41:59 AM »
We're aware. We've always had people who evade their bans, nothing new. Once they're caught, we ban them again. They only make it worse for themselves.
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.

Offline no data

• Tiny Fish
  • Friday 13th
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 01:31:03 PM »
you should focus at banning hackers, this is not coming out how you want you wish to be pro admins, in reality your team is pathetic and full of pert admins whose doing whatever they want, no rules, no honor. I was banned for modifications for month and will never play this server again, dont have time for server, which is governed by team of unfulfillled kids, greetings from vice city.

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 01:33:05 PM »
Greetings, thanks for your input. This is going under the lock.
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.