Author Topic: =KF=MAZE^  (Read 1820 times)

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
  • Asshole.
    • Kamran on facebook
    • Awards
=KF=MAZE^
« on: June 22, 2018, 06:50:40 AM »
Nickname: =KF=MAZE^
Time and date (if known): 22/6/18
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used:  probably pressing ALT+TAB or Windows key to evade within combat
Evidence: https://youtu.be/_7TOmjo9psY
Additional information: N/A
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:29:36 AM by KaMRaN »

Offline Maze^

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maze
Re: =KF=MAZE^
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 12:14:03 PM »
Ffs it's not evade nor pause (Alt+tab), its clearly bullet desync due to lag.You should have provide SS of pings.
Although whenever someone do pause they can't get back to the game so fast and the evader body vibrates or become buggy.

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 12:21:31 PM »
Nickname: =KF=MAZE^
Time and date (if known): 22/6/18
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used:  probably pressing ALT+TAB or Windows key to evade within combat
Evidence: https://youtu.be/_7TOmjo9psY
Additional information: N/A
Your team mate punched you, and yeah he is right you can't get back so quickly after alt+tab. Let's wait for an admin.

Offline no data

• Tiny Fish
  • Friday 13th
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 06:33:51 PM »
yea i got the same, this guy up ^ got always 300 ping and i was banned for modifications, i will never play again this server because of this omniscient admin with complexesm, he is just a big lagger and he shouldn't record anything, from these videos we got crap like this, enjoy your ban for modifications bro

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 07:41:23 PM »
yea i got the same, this guy up ^ got always 300 ping and i was banned for modifications, i will never play again this server because of this omniscient admin with complexesm, he is just a big lagger and he shouldn't record anything, from these videos we got crap like this, enjoy your ban for modifications bro
If you were such a good role model you'd have read this by now: http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,19256.0.html. You've been banned from posting!

Besides if you are not gonna play on littlewhiteys anymore, there is no need of repeating yourself over and over again because it just proves otherwise. :)

As for the report, it will be under discussion.

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
  • Asshole.
    • Kamran on facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 05:30:17 AM »
After getting down, you got hit with shotguns for 5 tmes, this gap is enough for you to press Windows key and then come back. I don't think you can survive from 5 bullets of shotgun when you're lying down.
Please note that he was also getting hit with M4 at that time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:37:02 AM by KaMRaN »

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 11:00:23 PM »
Could be anything, but to keep it simply, this report is not enough of a proof to grant a punishment of any kind, there are just too many variables involved to tell exactly what happened. Denied, feel free to open another thread should it happen a second time.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha