Author Topic: BAN evasion??  (Read 1753 times)

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
BAN evasion??
« on: July 14, 2018, 08:31:57 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: panzer
Time and Date that you were banned: 5 weeks ago
Suspected Reason (if any): aim // ban-evasion
IP Address: 196.229.147.62
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): Avenger
Extra notes: I just joined the server today with nickname "BAN_DURATION_TEST" just to check if my ban is set to temporal or permanent, but I noticed something different. instead of "reason: =dnw=panzer24 aimlock usage" I found "reason: aim // BAN evasion"
I even didn't join the server since the last time I joined and found myself banned. I didn't ban-evade! I request admins to see my IP match or whatever it is, because I don't even try to do something like this.
I'm not willing to get unbanned, I just need know what led admins to find that I ban-evaded and I request you to see my ip and the last time I connected to server. and I would be grateful to you if you answer me kindly, with respect and give me a full explanation of what happened. thanks for your attention

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: BAN evasion??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:21:56 PM »
I apology for bumbing but I beg you to check my ip and uid the last time I joined and compare it to the person that you've banned thinking that that was me as I've never ban-evaded nor accessed my account since I connected last time. this is confusing me, I gently request you to give me an explanation about what made you admins think that I ban-evaded. Sorry Again.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:25:35 PM by PANZER24 »

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
Re: BAN evasion??
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 06:48:47 PM »
I'm not willing to get unbanned

No point of further discussion then.