Author Topic: Unban Request.  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Furher

Unban Request.
« on: July 14, 2018, 07:33:28 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: [ON]Furher

Time and Date that you were banned:1 week and 1 day

Suspected Reason (if any): "aimloc Usage"..

IP Address:10.0.0.1

PAC ID: I honestly do not know what my PAC is and I do not know how to look for it

Admin that banned you (if known):theremin

Extra notes: I made a publication 12 days ago asking the reasons why I was unjustly banned. The publication was not answered and was also eliminated. I was sanctioned / punished for the use of hacks once in LW, I have never been excluded for anything else. There are Witnesses in the case who were with me that day - [OSK] Joandry, [OSK_A] Kerer, Cádiz ++ ,. In short, if I was expelled by Aimlock once ... But this prohibition is unjust since my punishment was fulfilled and theremin gave me another prohibition without motives or any proof. I patiently wait for a response to be good or bad. Thank you for reading

Offline Furher

Re: Unban Request.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:38:02 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: [ON]Furher

Time and Date that you were banned:1 week and 1 day

Suspected Reason (if any): "aimloc Usage"..

IP Address:10.0.0.1

PAC ID: I honestly do not know what my PAC is and I do not know how to look for it

Admin that banned you (if known):theremin

Extra notes: I made a publication 12 days ago asking the reasons why I was unjustly banned. The publication was not answered and was also eliminated. I was sanctioned / punished for the use of hacks once in LW, I have never been excluded for anything else. There are Witnesses in the case who were with me that day - [OSK] Joandry, [OSK_A] Kerer, Cádiz ++ ,. In short, if I was expelled by Aimlock once ... But this prohibition is unjust since my punishment was fulfilled and theremin gave me another prohibition without motives or any proof. I patiently wait for a response to be good or bad. Thank you for reading
There is no admin that can give an answer? ..I was supposed to be banned and some admin should answer and clarify my situation

Offline SaM.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 07:31:10 AM »
I will poke the concerned admin. Give it some time.

Offline Furher

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »
I will poke the concerned admin. Give it some time.
Ok man, thanks for answering

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 11:36:45 AM »
Denied.