Author Topic: <!> Nukerstar account <!>  (Read 3212 times)

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
<!> Nukerstar account <!>
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:30:36 AM »
Hey !

i hope you guys all doing good and i'm sorry if it's the wrong section , but i wasn't able to find the right one.

here's the situation : it's been 7 months since i didn't play on vcmp , few days ago i tried to login like i used to do but i wasn't able to acces to my account nukerstar ( it says : PAC error , failed to login , please enter your password ).

the problem is i don't remember the password i used ( i tried at least 10 differents ones and it doesn't work ) + i don't remember the email i used ( on both website , forum and PAC )

so i wanted to know if i can get back my main account Nukerstar because there's all my money and one hydra there.

I can prove to you that it's me by giving you information or you can check my IP and my computer ID , it's the same i use for nukerstar.

thank you very much and see you soon in game.

P.S : i created a new nick : FrenchNuker so i can play until you guys can help me get Nukerstar back :)

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: <!> Nukerstar account <!>
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 07:44:23 AM »
I've moved the topic to the right board. Sorry, unfortunately we staff members can't do anything about it since littlewhitey vc-mp server accounts are connected with PAC and only the developers can actually help you with this. Usually these kind of topics are left with no answer, because the developers are either busy or they won't even bother to reply because there's a reason why they've added a PAC feature to recover your account by just giving out the valid email you've had used to register. If you've used some random or temporary or an invalid email then I'm afraid that you've lost the account completely without having a chance to recover it.

I'd advice you to contact the PAC admins instead and try out your luck.

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 06:43:38 PM »
alright , thank you !

could you give me please a way to contact them ?

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 08:40:33 PM »
I will send you a pm with the e-mail you used to register your initial forum account here. Hope that helps.