Author Topic: Unban Request.  (Read 1168 times)

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Unban Request.
« on: July 26, 2018, 07:22:42 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: panzer
Time and Date that you were banned: 5 weeks ago
Suspected Reason (if any): aim // ban-evasion
IP Address: 196.229.147.62
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): Avenger/suriattacker
Extra notes: https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9789.msg123507#msg123507

Dear LWs staff, it has been decided from this topic that the aimlock evidence provided from your moderator isn't enough to get me banned off. Althought I deserve getting banned for that lie.
But, whether you believe I am innocent or not, I came here to ask for forgivness, I apology on my behalf to every staff member especially Sk for my rude behaviour. I just realised how I was a childish boy who seeks for nothing but shit. this is technically my first ban and I only made an unban request only after almost 3 months of getting ban-hammered as suriattacker told me. I wanted you to show me some mercy and give me a chance to play in my beloved server, and I promise to not behave like a fucktard towards players and be always nice to them.

After I got banned and said yes I used it, I thought I will end this drama for once and for all, but instead I faced humiliations from people I respected and loved, I had a very bad feeling that is much likely regret and sadness at the same time, so I tried to prove my innocence. Others admins said it is not aimlock but is only counted as suspicious. Honestly, I don't blame anyone from you, you all did your duty at its best to make this community great again and I encourage you on that, but I also need you to forgive me for my acts.

As for the ban evasion part: I mentioned all details here: http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,32019.msg295730.html#msg295730

I am not going to make the same mistake above again, because I never ban-evaded or even try to get in server since I found myself banned, I gently request you to check this thing.
I am sorry again, for everything, but atleast, for this community's sake, set my ban to temporal. I hate myself being banned forever and I want to clear my bans from servers so I can enjoy with my friends in LWs :'(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 07:24:40 PM by PANZER24 »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: Unban Request.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 08:16:23 PM »
I'm not sure why you're dragging the topic of VU forum in here, and what you're trying to achieve with mentioning that in your ban appeal.

Dear LWs staff, it has been decided from this topic that the aimlock evidence provided from your moderator isn't enough to get me banned off.
Still won't change anything, they can have their opinion regards this case and they can draw all kind of conclusions, but after all it's the LW staff that's going to decide what action will be taken.

I'm pretty sure you didn't get banned for one evidence, but you got banned based on several evidence provided by the staff team in our private channel or board, oh and please don't ask me to provide them in here, it's not that I'm afraid of being accused that I've banned you wrongfully or that I am making up some story here, no.

Anyway, I'm not aware of you evading your ban, but if the admin Avenger caught you in the act for evading your ban then I'm afraid you will stay banned until your ban expires which I don't know right now when your ban is set to expire, so I will leave that for him.

On note : 3 months are not over yet.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:18:30 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 08:21:08 PM »
but you got banned based on several evidence provided by the staff team in our private channel or board, oh and please don't ask me to provide them in here, it's not that I'm afraid of being accused that I've banned you wrongfully or that I am making up some story here, no.
Hello sir, I picked the evidence that-as to you guys- defintely proves that I use aimlock, but as I said in my post, whether you believe I use aimlock or not. I came to ask for forgivness from you and all of the LWs staff membership. I am sorry for this and it is technically my first ban here so like any other banned player I want you to show me some mercy.

(I mentioned that in a hope to believe what's written there. but if you dont  and even if you do, I ask for forgivness. count me as a real aimlock user, as for the evidence thingy you can actually set speed to 0.25 and check its integrity, it is not necessary thought)

E:
On note : 3 months are not over yet.
didn't know that, I apology.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:27:32 PM by PANZER24 »

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 12:46:49 AM »
I'll consider your appeal when you stop writing bullshit. Denied
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha