Author Topic: CH.JAFFAR + (Basit) - Stat padding  (Read 1198 times)

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
CH.JAFFAR + (Basit) - Stat padding
« on: August 05, 2018, 08:05:42 PM »
Nickname: CH.JAFFAR and (Basit) and maybe ? [KillerX_Craig] ( i don't know what's his relation with them since i did not understand their conversation )
Time and date : 05/08/2018 around 20h30 ( France time )
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Stats Padding
Evidence:

Additional information:

i saw on the screen someone doing a 15 spree very fast , and then when i came to him i realised he was killing his friend to make money , it's so called stat padding which i think it's not allowed. i did report it to p4t and both of them got banned. i wanted to show you the proofs i got anyway :)

best regards

Offline SaM.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: CH.JAFFAR + (Basit) - Stat padding
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 09:03:57 PM »
Banned by P4t

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 09:18:19 PM »
I accidentally banned another player as well, in addition to the 2 players that were stat padding. Thanks to my horrible memory I can't recall the name, but it happened right before I banned Basit. If anybody is able to unban this innocent player I would appreciate it. I'm not certain that he'll post an appeal.

EDIT: The player's name is KillerX_Craig and I guess he might not be innocent after all. The conversation (and stat padding) took place before I entered the server; I only banned them by their own admission.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 09:26:58 PM by p4t »

-Add me on PSN-

Offline SaM.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 11:21:28 PM »
I read the logs, killerx just jokingly said the he was helping the players. I will unban him.