Author Topic: WelDoNE_905 - Ping Abuser  (Read 1748 times)

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
WelDoNE_905 - Ping Abuser
« on: August 30, 2018, 06:52:39 PM »
Nickname: WelDoNE_905
Time and date (if known): 30/08/2018 - Around 19:30 ( UTC+2)
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: ping abuser

Hello guys ,

here's the situation : As you guys all know , i've got one of the lowest ping on this server , so obviously it may be easier for me but at the same time i'm the most vulnerable player. Anyway that was just a statement, if you don't care about it, it's fine.

the problem is some players use the lag as an advantage. For example some of them have no choice because they live far away from the server and have a weak wifi connection : i can totally understand that BUT some oh them like WelDoNE_905 ( who is also proud of his 4 ratio like Bangho the evader ) is abusing his ping ; let me explain
-> So usually when i see him playing or his brother ( i guess because they live in the same house) they have a ping around 310+ [ which make them almost untouchable ] - you guys can even ask @SuriAttacker , he's in a place right now where he can play with a very low ping and he'll tell you the difference between playing with 20 and 200 ping.

-> today i saw him with a ping of 140 , here's the proof :

So maybe i'm wrong and it's not the same person , if not , then why would this dude be allowed to play with different ping and im not allowed to play on a VPN and come with 300 ping so i can be untouchable too ?

thanks in advance
best regards

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: WelDoNE_905 - Ping Abuser
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 07:03:37 PM »
Not a big deal for me.

You may have noticed that I sometimes I have 350+ ping and sometimes 170 ping. It's because I change network. I get good ping with my mobile data (4G) and high ping with BroadBand.

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 10:50:57 PM »
not a big deal ? seriously ?

killing someone with 140 ping is wayy easier than killin someone with 300+

So i'm gonna do the same , i'm gonna use a device that allows me to get a 300 ping since it's not a big deal , no problem for me then.

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 02:20:05 AM »
not a big deal ? seriously ?

killing someone with 140 ping is wayy easier than killin someone with 300+

So i'm gonna do the same , i'm gonna use a device that allows me to get a 300 ping since it's not a big deal , no problem for me then.

The thing RajPut wanted to explain to you is that he probably uses the same method as RajPut does. So when he on one of those methods he gets more ping and while using the other one he gets less ping. It also depends how much is his internet being used by others. Therefore, long story short, there are too many players like this particular one. They simply do not have many choices, they could only get fiber optic connection to get a stable internet connection but considering that most of the players that play are underage and do not live by themselves nor do they make the decisions in their house, all that's left is to play as it is honestly.

I'll go ahead and deny this and lock it whilst keeping an eye as always.
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.