Author Topic: Unfair-i will nit shut up for my rights  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Unfair-i will nit shut up for my rights
« on: September 06, 2018, 01:16:05 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: The.Sad.Satan*
Time and Date that you were banned: 6 or 5 hours
Suspected Reason (if any): Aimlock
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): Halchter
Extra notes: Well, at first it became annoying. I did not use any kind of cheating. You did not give me a chance. Only when I killed you. You did not make sure of it or check it until I learned what I was doing. If I were your place, I would have spectate  for at least five or ten minutes. But u didn't make sure or anything just ban without evidence or check out the player This is unfair is really really unfairI all players knows me I did not used any type of cheats or anything man that shot was lucky it was lucky one i did't used aimlock please man just think about thia good please just be fair and make sure about this.just Give me one chance to prove it for you.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Unfair-i will nit shut up for my rights
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 01:51:59 PM »
This is the report section bro.

Besides what are you on about:
just say denied for that.
I admit, I am not 100% sure of it but I am 99% and I'd rather keep the server clean than risk it in this particular scenario. Please do not try to pull that shit on me that you are too good. I understand your frustration after being killed so many times but that is not the way to deal with things.

Don't mean to be arrogant but I am pretty proficient with the m4 myself and you managed to effortlessly outaim me and another guy in less than a split second.

If you decide to admit to it I am prone to reduce your ban to two weeks. And even completely remove your ban if you provide me with a footage from your POV. :)

PS: I am moving this topic to the ban appeals.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 01:54:15 PM by Halchter »

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 02:02:46 PM »
i know your job its making this server clear but im just a normal-semi pro player not that pro im still training im joining this server every day i know all rules .... my computer has 512 card thats mean i have 30fps computer i cannot record and play with 5 fps i know this is too hard to believe but is true   and i was too angry bcz the ban i didn't used the aimlock it was a lucky moments actually and i bought gaming mouse for help me. and  please unban me man playing with hax is  boooring i know thath and i got scared when i thinking about hacks becuse it will be an agrasive move. its my skills i cannot lie on u but really ididn't used it . Sorry for my english .
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 02:08:40 PM by The.Sad.Satan/Ahmed »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 02:33:02 PM »
Look I am unbanning you now but if you, however, get caught using anything such as hacks, I will permanently ban you from the server and that is because I admit again I am not completely sure of it, also I really did not spend enough time to investigate thoroughly.

Unbanned. Lemme know if you have any issues joining the server on PM.