Author Topic: LW Tec/Sawn Tournament.  (Read 25896 times)

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: LW Tec/Sawn Tournament.
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2008, 01:45:25 PM »
Next one ill maybe be in too ;D

Congratz IDmad, I knew a [W] would win, but you suprised me by beating Mad, good match :P
lol yea I was amazed too that I won that match against him. It was a close match (every round the winner had less than 1/2 hp left) and I think Madd just had a bad day or smthing coz he usually pwns me  :P.
Shame tho that me and Madd had to fight in the semifinal coz it would've been cool to have 2 [W]'s in the final  :D
P.S thanks everyone and I gotta admit that there's few ppl at lw's who'd still beat me with no switch so I can't really declare myself the best lol. Like I said the tourney should've had only the 16 best from lw's and then it could've really meant something.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:48:43 PM by [W]IDmad »

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »
Yap, never knew you was a LW player tho, or did you just join to kick ass?

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »
I joined for teh lulz but I used to played at lw's the first 1,5 years in sa-mp but changed the server after they got some shitty admins and rules.

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2008, 05:40:23 PM »
I joined for teh lulz but I used to played at lw's the first 1,5 years in sa-mp but changed the server after they got some shitty admins and rules.

teh adminz is cool, not exactly many cheaters on for more than say, 2 minutes ::)
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
Feel free to complain 'bout the rules and all (which obviously don't fit you and I got no issues with that).
But: shut the fuck up when it comes to our admins. You ain't got no clue at all! You never had a look behind the curtain (not your fault.. how could you?). Our admins (mods aswell by the way) do one fucking hell of a job, so all of you can enjoy your game as much as possible. Who's giving me back the time I spend on checking your (IDmad) reports for example instead of playing on my own (like you do)? And then there's still some people (like you), that obviously think they would be standing above any kind of rule / authority / whatever. Kinda stubborn and premature isn't it?

Besides that: congratz on winning. And yeah.. I'd consider IDmad as lw regular since he plays here quite often (even tho he might change his nick from time to time) and is quite active on our beloved forum aswell.

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2008, 06:10:44 PM »
yes I agree your admins do a fine job with cheaters but most of the times they don't treat all the ppl equally and usually favour their friends which isn't good admining. And I'm only one of the hundreds who think the same way  ::)
But yea let's not go offtopic.

Offline [BA]iMmOrTaLiTy

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2008, 03:57:29 AM »
Thank You to all that participated.

And Congratz [W]IDmad.

An Admin can lock this thread now :)

Offline [PA]_PDA

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2008, 07:53:26 PM »
If somebody interesting:
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5036850

Offline PuBerZz

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »
LOL is this the kind of music theGUN likes?. Thats some crazy trippy shit.

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »
lol nice vid, didn't expect that someone would film it. Would've looked nicer if theGUN had used jetpack or heli.