Author Topic: Theme for discussion - Halchter  (Read 6004 times)

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Theme for discussion - Halchter
« on: September 07, 2018, 01:37:31 PM »
Well, recently I received a wrongfully ban because of . the aimlock.... but I have received the cancellation of the ban. Thank you very much for this and for believe me. But there is still a small problem. If someone caught me again  and get wrongfully ban and my appeal get deny, it will be a big problem because it will be a permanent ban. It's something a little overpriced. I hope that the official Halchter and any hope to reduce this to double the length or make it three months Please, this affects a lot, I hope you respond to my request.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 06:57:37 PM by The.Sad.Satan/Ahmed »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: Theme for discussion - Halchter
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 01:53:07 PM »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 02:01:10 PM »
If you play clean there is nothing to worry about. I will not ban you if the evidence and/or what I witness is not beyond the reasonable doubt. I put these conditions because I still have my doubts regarding what happened yesterday. I still give you a chance if you admit that you cheated I will apply the ban for 2 weeks and won't consider the permanent ban as an option if you get caught again, though I advise you to admit only if you really cheated.

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 02:31:59 PM »
Well, at the moment, I wish I had used the aimlock to admit yo, but I did not. Well, you still have some doubts. But you did not achieve the subject completely. And do not forget that you did not check before being banned. The subject is absolutely correct. so i have to take this ban because I will not accept a permanent ban even though I was not cheated but I was forced to do so
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 03:04:55 PM by The.Sad.Satan/Ahmed »

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 02:35:09 PM »
Its first time and not last time to get wrongully ban if i take this again and my appeal got deny (it will be for sure because i cant record and make evidence )
It will be a big problem for me.
*thats not mean i used hacks anymore.
im playing clearly since first day here since 8 months this is the first time i get this wrong ban i meant playing clearly not mean u will not get any ban sometimes u will get wrongfully ban and if he get deny the only choice for u its waiting the ban expire un
like on me it will be a permanent one itsn't a big deal for me.but i'ill take this 2 weeks ban anyway who know maybe in next 6 or 5 month i'ill get ban f1 for an example and he wrong one ok ok i'ill make an appeal for that but wait i have nothing to prove it no video it will get deny i'ill wait but nooooo!!!!!!! time is never over .......i chose this because it will be preferred  for me.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:00:08 PM by The.Sad.Satan/Ahmed »

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 01:30:05 PM »
Well it's not that difficult and does not need all this time to investigate all you have to do is ban me for two or four weeks or whatever., but it is very simple for you yes??

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 02:28:05 PM »
Sorry, I read your posts a few times...but still couldn't get your point, so my question is : what is it that you're trying to achieve or request or anything?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:22:04 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 03:22:29 PM »
Its ok i knew that... im playing since 8 months without mods or hacks or any type of cheats and its first time i get ban because aimlock i explaind it was wrongfully one for halchter he still have some doubts i don't how to prove it for him. i didn't used hacks or aimlock at that moment anyways i got the unban but unban with an permently ban as an option if i caught again .... I have no proplem with this but i thinking about what if i got wrongfully ban again and  he will deny my future appeal here i will be in big problem so he said if i admit for him i used aimlock and cheated he will ban me for two weeks  and remove the permenently ban as an option if i got caught again
...here i didn't know what to do i didn't used the aimlock i have nothing to prove i cannot record with 2 fps thats why i have no videos of my gameplay in vcmp
....anyways i decided to take this ban even though i didn't hacked but im really forced.. for remove the perma ban as option if i caught  wrongfully again.
Edit: if u didn't understand this post another time i'i ll use the translator in the next post.
my request is 2 weeks ban for removing perma ban as
an option (no more)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:33:02 PM by The.Sad.Satan/Ahmed »

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 04:47:07 PM »
I will only do that if you admit that you used it. So do you say that you used aimlock that day(and like I said admit only if you really used it)? If you choose not to admit  and I catch you in a suspicious activity I will make sure my ban is not wrong according to my statement here:
If you play clean there is nothing to worry about. I will not ban you if the evidence and/or what I witness is not beyond the reasonable doubt.

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 04:57:19 PM »
I DIDN'T USED IT . i got bored .... just lock this i can't post more. i'm playing clean since before i got this ban.i'm still playing clear i hope i'ill not get an wrongfully ban again.

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »
Ehh Why do you want from me to admit to you something I will not do?
/and how to admit to you something i will not do??
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:36:04 PM by The.Sad.Satan/Ahmed »

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 07:51:30 PM »
i'm sorry guys to give my opinion but i felt like it was neccessary

As suri said i don't understand your point ( yeah i get it , in case you get wrongfully banned etc BUT still...)

If someone caught me again

i'm not accusing you of anything but only a guilty person would say that.

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 07:54:43 PM »
If you are not willing to admit to it or did not do it then I am afraid you are left with the 2nd option, that's it. I am gonna lock this topic soon as it seems to me that it's pointless to discuss this further. :)

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2018, 05:45:01 AM »
i'm sorry guys to give my opinion but i felt like it was neccessary

As suri said i don't understand your point ( yeah i get it , in case you get wrongfully banned etc BUT still...)

If someone caught me again

i'm not accusing you of anything but only a guilty person would say that.
French dear.. can you tell me your problem??? I want to say isn't your busines . Why is your nose in every things??? "If someone caught me again" u know what i need to learn englsih and train more. I meant it if someone ban me or caught me "wrongfully".ok now u can drink ur milk.

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2018, 06:49:33 AM »
that's gonna be my last post here by the way.

First of all it's a general discussion post which means i'm allowed to post so that's why you saw my "nose" here :)

Besides that i used to study psychology and the way you acted, keeping on talking about something that may happened ( when the case is closed and everything is fine for you) reminded me of a sign that someone is guilty.
In conlusion the best defence of a guilty person is Offence : what you clearly did by sending me a private message where you're insulting me.

Anyway , good luck :)

p.s : i still did NOT say that you did something( i would be among the first to defend you) but you keep acting like someone who did it :/