Author Topic: If Valve Anti-Hack comes to Vice City,MP or LW What happens? xD  (Read 263 times)

Offline Celil

• Kiddy Fish
  • You want to kill me? Think Twice.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP username: Celil
If Valve Anti-Hack comes to Vice City,MP or LW What happens? xD
« on: September 16, 2018, 07:20:41 pm »
As you know, There are a lot of hackers in games. Especially in online games admins ban them. Some games on Steam has Anti-Hack system. Steam detects automatically. As CS:GO

I wondered this. We suppose that Admins were absent on LW. There is Anti-Hack on LW. Anti-Hack(Perhaps it is artificial intelligence) spectates all players. If someone doesn't obey the rule(For example Aimlock) anti-hack bans h?m. But Anti-Hack sometimes makes mistake. So We can make ban appeal or report. Briefly If Hack catcher as Anti-Hack came to LW server, what would happened? What do you think about it? Please write your opinion.
Hey I'm not Cecil I'm Celil

Offline Habdel

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
Re: If Valve Anti-Hack comes to Vice City,MP or LW What happens? xD
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 07:39:50 pm »
Adding an anticheat to SA-MP/VC-MP isn't as easy as copying files into a folder.

Offline Celil

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 07:44:13 pm »
Adding an anticheat to SA-MP/VC-MP isn't as easy as copying files into a folder.
Hmm I understand. Alright Habdel but If Steam made it, what would happened? Or Vice city and San Andreas has Valve Anti-Hack on Steam, What happens? What do you think about it Habdel?

Offline Habdel

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 07:55:49 pm »
Hmm I understand. Alright Habdel but If Steam made it, what would happened? Or Vice city and San Andreas has Valve Anti-Hack on Steam, What happens? What do you think about it Habdel?

They don't have any reason to make it, they probably don't even know sa-mp/vc-mp exist, there is no profit for them. We can only hope the developpers of sa-mp/vc-mp make one in the future versions.

Offline Celil

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 08:00:41 pm »

They don't have any reason to make it, they probably don't even know sa-mp/vc-mp exist, there is no profit for them. We can only hope the developpers of sa-mp/vc-mp make one in the future versions.
I hope it can be. But if VCMP or SAMP have been found in 2001-2002 Maybe Steam would add Valve Anti-Hack. It is pity!

Offline HeisenBerg

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 10:19:42 am »
Still another VC:MP Forum suggestion but i say if Stormeus was able to hook sXe injected Anti-Cheat tool into the servers/clients it would be good.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
  • The Demon Lord Of The Round Table
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 07:26:07 pm »
Still another VC:MP Forum suggestion but i say if Stormeus was able to hook sXe injected Anti-Cheat tool into the servers/clients it would be good.

Stormeus is working alone, I wonder why he does that, this confirms he is hardly interested in this game.

if only developpers can script an anti-aimlock system that is based on a player's camera movments, to avoid misunderstanding and misjudges.
oh and btw there is already a system that auto-bans a players for "unlawful mods" as soon as it detects ASI files in his directory.
Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Milko Hacker
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 03:50:22 pm »
Would be a waste of time and effort programming