Author Topic: misunderstanding = Ban?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: puriya
misunderstanding = Ban?
« on: October 15, 2018, 08:05:07 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: =FM=PuRiA
Time and Date that you were banned: october 15 , 2018 , 3:00 pm
Suspected Reason (if any): wide screen
IP Address: 37.156.146.205
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): rajput
Extra notes:

Hello. First, I'm shocked. I'm the banned for Widescreen, for what I've never done,again injustice, see if I respect the rules ,unless it's inadvertently happened, so I'm really sorry that I see some admins of this server have an inappropriate performance, although An administrator should have a professional and fair look and feel, that one of my costs to be a noob to another player is unfair to be punished for what? The story is that I do not use any hacks, nothing, a nobb player broke from me and offered me a duel, and I douveled with him and failed me again, and he accused me of having something and reported in If I did not have anything. My reality is that my mouse sensor is very very low so that anyone can not work with it, and that's the reason for me to stop. Administrators, please, judge for yourself. I have the right to defend myself, because throughout the history of those seeking the truth, they have been suppressed by the rulers. I seek the truth. I, I want justice, the guilty people are always runaways of justice, but I am not a criminal offender. So I got this topic. Please just be honest .. Wide screen or sensititvity very very low..? Im old player also..Anyway, I believe that an administrator should be skilled in his work like a police officer and respect justice. In my opinion, anyone who deserves to be an administrator is a fair and professional judge of an admin..I hope you are fair and fair judge..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:20:14 PM by puriya »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: misunderstanding = Ban?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 08:17:33 PM »
You used widescreen fix, it is obvious.

But it is upon the management whether they want to give you a chance or not.

Wait for them.

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:29:17 PM »
By no means ... I told you beforehand that I did not make any changes to the Wide Screen, I do not deliberately break the law. Anyway, my words do not matter to you, do you know why? Because you have already made a decision and I am now Ben, then I have to wait for an honest judge ... "The devastating one can never be constructive"

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:05:52 PM »
Unbanned, let me know if you have any issues joining the server.

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 09:34:00 PM »
Thank you very much for your dear admin .. Thank you for your respect. Thank you for your honor. I respect you as a human being. With the best hopes, dear admins.. Your kindness will never be forgotten.. <3 <3 <3