Author Topic: p4t - Mute evade + Spamming  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Halo

p4t - Mute evade + Spamming
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:08:50 PM »
Nickname: p4t
Time and date (if known): today
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Mute evade + Spamming in main chat and Also Spamming Announcement with an admin command but I didn't record it and the whole server was witnessed
evidence:

Spamming Anns!

When I ask him how to report then what he said LMAO

Additional information: I first ever saw an admin in LW like this. #RIPLWT_T

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: p4t - Mute evade + Spamming
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 10:20:36 PM »
oooh you caught me red handed! somebody get the handcuffs!

the whole thing was meant to be a stupid joke, and you're the only one who took it seriously.  perhaps you don't know me, but I like to joke around.  I only play a couple of days a week, and I spend most of my time in the server spectating and joking around.   

I apologize, not to Halo but to the rest of staff for having to read this.  if you'd like to give me a 3 day ban that's fine, I don't plan on coming back until friday or saturday anyway.   

P.S I wasn't the only one doing announcements, and calling me "motherfucker" in the chat isn't going to solve anything.  I'm willing to accept that maybe you had a bad morning and you were raging a bit, but you need to be careful about insulting staff members.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:48:50 PM by p4t »

-Add me on PSN-

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: p4t - Mute evade + Spamming
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 11:26:53 AM »
Eh, he was simply fucking around if this bothers you so much I will ban p4t for 3 days but since you want to be a bitch I will ban you too for disrespecting staff members.

Please use screenshots or videos from the game next time because these logs can be edited easily so they are not very good evidence.