Author Topic: orwa2245 - HP Hack  (Read 1300 times)

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
orwa2245 - HP Hack
« on: October 30, 2018, 11:45:35 AM »
Nickname: orwa2245
Time and date (if known): today
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: hp hack
Evidence:

Additional information: none

Offline blackspade

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: orwa2245 - HP Hack
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 03:07:20 PM »
He got banned for that in other server also, I reported it and still got the video. I will pm admins if needed because if I post here then it will lead to advertising of other servers

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 04:03:03 PM »
Video evidence is preferred for such rule break.

I'll deny it with "Not enough evidence."

Hanney

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 10:54:52 PM »
Had a look at this. Player is banned now. Don't think video evidence is needed in this case as common sense can be applied here and I trust Niko's judgement on submitting this.

A) The player is laying down on the ground in both screenshots surrounded with nothing but blood, so musta got a good number of rounds into him.

B) The only way the player could have fell over is by getting shot by an enemy.  Friendly fire does not allow for team mates to knock each other over.

However, what I will say is that in these cases video evidence kinda is to be preferred. If someone really wanted to create a situation like this, they could punch bug someone, cause them to fall over and desync for about 4-5 seconds and then land a few shots on the player which may or may not sync and then create a screenshot. It is very unlikely to do but it is always a possibility to consider if someone wanted to 'frame' another player.