Author Topic: what the heck?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline VCTaxiDriver

• VC-MP Donator
  • *SAMP UIF, Ocean Flats, #199**
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: VCTaxiDriver
what the heck?
« on: November 04, 2018, 03:58:37 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: VCTaxiDriver
Time and Date that you were banned: just now
Suspected Reason (if any): vehicle hp hacks
IP Address: 223.16.38.107
PAC ID: 20299
Admin that banned you (if known): hanney
Extra notes: hey hanney what the hell
I didnt use any of this
and I just got banned once I got out of the car
I dont give a damn you were spectating me or what
I just wanna tell you I didnt use anything
and thats it
plz unban me right away
if you dont got no evidence

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:01:59 PM by VCTaxiDriver »

https://imgflip.com/gif/1u2og3

Hanney

Re: what the heck?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 04:16:13 PM »
Hi VCTaxiDriver,

Thanks for posting your appeal.

Earlier we had multiple reports from players that you were hacking the health of the car.

I was ingame with the nick - cpt.r3dp1ll and I called for your 'taxi service'.

You showed up at Malibu and I shot your car with spaz and then checked the cars health with the !hp and the HP was at 100% even though I had just unloaded the spaz into your car whilst it was sitting still. The tyres on the car were the only thing damaged.

I was also spectating you earlier and the same thing happened. There have been multiple reports and this is now the 5th time you have been banned on the server for hacking:

Since you have raised this appeal with the intent of lieing and trying to worm your way out of it even further we have made the decision to permanently ban you from this server.

Please do not return to this server again, you are not welcome to play on Littlewhitey's again.

Also, we do not require evidence to ban players as this is our server and we control it as we see fit.

EDIT: Also, why on earth would you create a ban appeal saying you weren't hacking, when you have a .gif of yourself as your signature using a speedhack from 0.3 ?

- Hanney

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:20:02 PM by Hanney »

Offline VCTaxiDriver

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 05:12:35 PM »
Hanney,

:D
ok
hanney
you win this time :)

I got nth to say

but please let me supplement a bit

first, about those 5 times ban
2 times were wrong, armour hacks and ban evasion
I say these two were wrong becoz that armour hack I did was becoz I worngfully pressed a button on my numberpad,
I aint and wasnt planning on using any "armour hacks" on LW server as I know this is a stupid thing to do
about that "ban evasion", I ought to say that time I just wanted to try joining the server while I was on my period but I joined the server no problem that time,
I didnt know why I could and I mentioned that some other banned players had experienced that before
but I really didnt do any ban evasion ever (this is true I swear)

therefore, it should be only 3 times ban of real

second, about my .gif
well, this one I wanna say is this is only for fun
as you mentioned that is that was
using a speedhack from 0.3
not 0.4
you didnt see me hacking like the one in that .gif now becoz this is 0.4 and I wanted a new start
so please please dont against my action of now with that little ".gif" of the past please

one last thing, well well well
I guess I am pretty much fucked up this time ;D
you are saying a god damn perma-ban is coming for me
I know the final decision could be made by you
I am not saying I am pleading
but
maybe all I should and all I have to say now is
SORRY
maybe is sorry for me or maybe is sorry for someone else balubalu...
I think now is like I am saying my "last word" before my "execution" lol
but of coz I dont want any perma-ban for sure
I dont know you are gonna change you mind or what
but now I want to kindly ask you to remain a "4weeks2days" period for this time offence instead of a "perma" one
as I am one of the old player who stayed loyal to this server
as I am one of the donator who contributed to server
as I am the only Hong Kong player and the only taxi driver of this server who do special
I reckon much of the players in this server dont wanna see a terrific player just get an "execution" then gone

at the last of the last, please
please please consider my request
"4weeks2days" not "parma"
PLEASE

- VCTaxiDriver
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:06:12 PM by VCTaxiDriver »

Hanney

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »
Hi VCTaxiDriver,

Thanks for your response.

you win this time :)

What is that supposed to mean: 'this time'? Next time your gonna be more careful about how you use hacks and we wont catch you so we won't win? That attitude doesn't really convince me to unban you if that is the case. You are speaking like a superhero movie villain or something...

I say these two were wrong becoz that armour hack I did was becoz I worngfully pressed a button on my numberpad,

Wrongfully pressing a button doesn't give you armour. Obviously, you had a trainer loaded up in the background where you hit a hotkey which is still not allowed regardless of whether it is used or not.

Did you happen to press that button accidently multiple times in the past too when you got banned previously for Armour hacks?

Here is your 0.3 ban history:

second, about my .gif
well, this one I wanna say is this is only for fun
as you mentioned that is that was
using a speedhack from 0.3
not 0.4

Ok, so it is from 0.3 but why would you put that image as your signature and still have it as your signature right now at this moment in time even after I pointed it out? Are you proud of hacking? Do you still find it funny? Because other players/staff here don't. You are spoiling the game and wasting others time.

you didnt see me hacking like the one in that .gif now becoz this is 0.4 and I wanted a new start
so please please dont against my action of now with that little ".gif" of the past please

0.3 was years ago and you are still hacking now in the present time only difference is that it is just different kinds of hacks now are available as that old one doesn't work any longer most likely. You obviously haven't changed actions in regards to your 'new start'. You tell us to not hold it against you yet you were caught hacking today.

but now I want to kindly ask you to remain a "4weeks2days" period for this time offence instead of a "perma" one
as I am one of the old player who stayed loyal to this server
as I am one of the donator who contributed to server
as I am the only Hong Kong player and the only taxi driver of this server who do special
I reckon much of the players in this server dont wanna see a terrific player just get an "execution" then gone

We are very greatful that you have made a monetary contribution to the server and we appreciate it alot as it keeps the server financially paid for. However, it does not give players an excuse for when they hack or any leniancy in how they should be treated. Yes, most players would not want to see another player banned permanently. However, I'm sure most players would be fine with a hacker who has been repeatedly banned for the server over and over and over again who never learns.

at the last of the last, please
please please consider my request
"4weeks2days" not "parma"
PLEASE

I am really not persuaded in changing my mind about the permanent ban decision. You will remain permanently banned from the server as you have had way too many chances. You have been hacking since 2013 getting banned nearly every year and you are still hacking today in 2018. It is clear from the way you type and your previous ban history that you are not willing to change your ways.

- Hanney

Offline VCTaxiDriver

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 02:32:59 AM »
Hanney,

thanks for reading my comment

first, ok, sorry about that
I, of coz didnt mean that
we wont catch you so we won't win
I admit I have some grammatical problem on that sentence
but surely not in the case of I am gonna
be more careful about how you use hacks
and you said I was like
speaking like a superhero movie villain or something...
well... about that...
I just wanna tell you that was the first feeling of me when I started reading your comment about the perma-ban
and I was a bit shocked about that
I didnt really wanna and didnt planning to "speak like a superhero movie villain"
but, for real, I was really shocked at first
please do not mind that too much
I really just want you not giving me perma

second, well
well... your statement about me might be correct
but please let me clear about sth first
about that 0.3 history
in 0.3, I admit I did use some kind of program while I was playing
becoz I was still in the primary school in 2013
I was still a little kid at that year
hence, I did sth and I now I apologize about the actions in 0.3

thirdly, about my .gif
I didnt mean I was proud of that
but at first I just wanted to show to others that I am one of the player that was from 0.3
I didnt use that for my signature as I am proud of it
as you mentioned, I will edit my signature part in a moment

in addition, I tried to nicely show my respect to all players since 0.4, unlike those actions in 0.3
although the recent days issues were exposed
but still, I really want to keep playing on Littlewhitey's

for once, I now humbly apologize to everyone here

I understand this time is in a tough situation
I understand I am failed this time
I am willing to accept a year period (if you want) in order to let me introspect and rehabilitate myself deeply
please consider my request once more

thanks for reading

- VCTaxiDriver

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 03:14:25 AM »
I understand this time is in a tough situation
I understand I am failed this time

- VCTaxiDriver

Hanney

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 10:00:11 AM »
VCTaxiDriver you obviously like Vice City Multiplayer and this server (even if it is in some kind of sick twisted way that coincides with using hacks). I get it aswell, when you are younger and more immature people tend to get dragged into using hacks more easily than others but you are in no position to make any sort of negotiations with us about when we will unban you.

But look, I'm gonna cut you a deal, for you to prove to everyone and yourself that you can play without relying on hacks and still enjoy this game. However, if we get anymore reports or even a hint of information that you are using hacks again then we won't hesitate to slam the gavel and you'll be banned again from this entire community both sa-mp and vc-mp. I checked your sa-mp server ban history and you have also been banned on the sa-mp littlewhitey's server for hacks previously.

Your unban date will remain the same as it originally was: 05/12/2018 03:00:00 (UTC +0)

I would like you to reply to this topic telling us that you clearly understand the above conditions and that you are happy to accept this offer.

- Hanney

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:03:10 AM by Hanney »

Offline VCTaxiDriver

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 11:52:11 AM »
well hanney :D :D :D
for now please let me say

THANK YOU :D

I have to tell you when I was typing the comment during the lessons at my school today
I really think I am going to say goodbye once and for all
but now I figure I can and I am able to join this server again
I am really pleased right now :D
and yes, I have to tell you
I surely like Vice City Multiplayer and this Littlewhitey's server

now I promise I will try my best to get rid of the hacks use once I get back to the server (then I guess I should keep an amount of cash in my pocket for the use of !fix so as to replace the function of the previous -you know- stuff  ::))

but there is one more thing I want to mention about
as I have promised now, if you receive any of reports or information about my hacks use in the future
please check with me carefully
becoz Im gonna keep my promise this time, yes, for real

last
really thanks for giving me the chance this time  :)

best regards,

- VCTaxiDriver

Hanney

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 02:04:13 PM »
Hi VCTaxiDriver.

Glad we have came to an agreement.

So you will be unbanned on the date above as discussed. If we get any reports we will be sure to check this before taking an action (as we always do).

If you do get banned again we will remind you of this topic in future.

Cheers,

- Hanney