Author Topic: [TRC]Kramer-Abusing Admin Powers  (Read 1428 times)

Offline m3izo

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
[TRC]Kramer-Abusing Admin Powers
« on: November 27, 2018, 10:47:02 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: M3izo*
Time and Date that you were banned: 27/11/2018
Suspected Reason (if any): widescreeen
IP Address: 105.159.18.180
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): =TRC=Kramer

Extra notes: first time i got banned for something i didn't know it yet , i don't know what happend with this admin he is just comeback from inactivity maybe he forget some rules of this game  and should other admins  to guide him to avoid such mistakes.

trust me or not till now i didn't know what does mean Widescreen, just show me video or something the prove im using that shit that all.

Offline m3izo

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: [TRC]Kramer-Abusing Admin Powers
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 11:00:17 PM »
lool why you banned "bbana" for fake reason even "!!TeroRRisT!!" what is going with lw sevrer there is something wrong

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 01:41:09 AM »
lool why you banned "bbana"

I didn't ban him!

And why do you and your friends (except bbana) not take damage from m4 and m60 / m249 when standing still without having to use the outer rim of the crosshair / sights? Explain that...

oh and just one more thing, where are your ban appeals?

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 02:26:28 AM »
I think you should get a forum ban for this. As I told you two times already today, you should not be posting in these threads. It is nothing to do with you, and you have no idea what you are even talking about. Good day sir...

Offline m3izo

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
Firstly, You banned 3 players ( M3izo*,!!TeroRRissT!!,bbana) with fake reason we were playing clean and im sure we didn't use any kind of chetas and till now you didn't provide any video or something the prove the valditiy of ban.

Secondly, if you suspect a player at least record his movements evene if this player make a ban appeal then you can explain him why you banned him not to ban player because you have sensitivity of getting killed ...

Thirdly, before you ban me i was playing with all players (hanney,jah,yandel, zentrix ....) i didn't get any probleme with them so the probleme in your mind nothing else.

i want to refer to other point that there is protecetion of spawnkill so you became unhitable then you consider it as what do you say "widescreen"

PS: we have some ip because we were playing from cybercafe

Hanney

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »
Hi,

M3izo*,!!TeroRRissT!!,bbana are now unbanned. However, if you are/were using some kind of widescreen modification please disable it and if not do not worry as we will be watching closely before we take any further ban action in future.

As for BIN_LADEN/Rodrigo, you will remain banned for 3 weeks as a player recently submitted some evidence by pm to us of you death evading at Little Haiti Printworks typing /q as you were about to be killed by another player when you were on the ground/low hp as army skin.

Thanks,

- Hanney
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:30:25 PM by Hanney »