Author Topic: ban appel  (Read 1816 times)

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: FUCKU
ban appel
« on: November 27, 2018, 10:53:49 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: BIN_LADEN/bangho
Time and Date that you were banned:
Suspected Reason (if any): widescreeen
Admin that banned you (if known): kramer
Extra notes: no i have idea
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:59:21 AM by Rodrigo Cab »

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
Re: ban appel
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 02:44:10 AM »
please you make me look bad .

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 03:19:22 AM »
OK right, BIN_LADEN / Bangho / Rodrigo Cab... can't think why I didn't see this was related to me...

I banned you because you have been exhibiting the signs of widescreen fix usage, this is not limited to just one thing, and regardless of what is actually the cause, the effect is still present. Namely (as you will have read in recent threads started by your collaborators) that you do not receive damage from rifles like the m4 and m60 (even when you are standing still) in the normal way. This is most noticeable when trying to perform a head shot on you, but the effect is still equally as strong when just shooting at your characters body. In order to make you lose health I was having to move my cursor down and to the left. This is because you have an unnatural hitbox location, which is exactly what happens when a player uses the widescreen fix (and other similar modifications)

Seeing as you have a very high kill to death ratio under the name "BIN_LADEN" I know you will be familiar with seeing people trying to shoot you when you are standing still, but their bullets would just be whizzing past your head. However, on their screens (and mine) the bullets are hitting you and  appearing to do no damage. This is not related to lag, so don't even try using that excuse. I am fully capable of killing players with lag as high as yours (and higher), skilled players too (pro even, you might say) This is something else.

There is not much chance that this effect is caused by something that you are unaware of, something that you are not responsible for. It is in fact highly probable that you are using some sort of forbidden modification to your game, especially when taking into account that you have been playing with, and banned along side two other player that exhibit the exact same characteristics, and for that reason I have chosen to ban you from this server.

Even if by some slim chance, you and your collaborators have not used this kind of prohibited modification, like I said above, the effect is still clearly present and you can not play in this server while that remains the case because it is unfair to other players, and I believe it is the sole reason why you have gained such a high kill to death ratio.

I await a full and detailed response from you. Although I doubt that your ban will be lifted, and depending on the content your response it may in fact be increased.

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 05:32:35 AM »
I have struggled with the whole server and nobody has complained even with admins, I would not be so dumb to use that kind of mod being present  Hanney ,suriattacker, addtec_224 never use it and why would you use it ? why would I use it at that time if I never use it?
I was seeing that I'm not the only one who fucks your life ,simply for me it is revenge learn to lose my friend
you and I know that that's a lie about the mod (and if it's done I'll wait as long as it is to return to this server that I like so much, willnever give you the reason sir  (all evil returns)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:35:19 AM by Rodrigo Cab »

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 06:23:07 AM »
. I am fully capable of killing players with lag as high as yours (and higher), skilled players to (pro even, you might say) This is something else. 

here you see how you mute a player for killing you and you say you're capable of killing experts?
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,32625.0.html (you are vengeful)

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 06:51:42 AM »
Hanney ,suriattacker, addtec_224 never use it and why would you use it ? why would I use it at that time if I never use it?

Actually the widescreen fix was in common usage a few years ago and nobody knew that it caused a problem until I returned to the scene after several years of absence (all before your time son) and now even enabling widescreen in the display settings has been prevented in this server based on my demonstrating that it affects the game in a negative way. Furthermore, I don't think you should equate yourself with senior staff members, especially in a feeble attempt to drive a wedge between us. Moreover, your question "why would I use it at that time if I never use use it?" is both flawed and irrelevant. Your hitbox is messed up in the same way as if you were using it, and that is the problem.
You killed me quite a bit the other day, at first I thought you were using fake lag, but it was not until the battle in the arena that I had the chance to test you for deviated hitbox. Once that was confirmed, you became much much easier to kill, which goes to prove my point!

I was seeing that I'm not the only one who fucks your life

Oh really?  Well you are totally gonna win hearts and minds with that kind of attitude...

and if it's done I'll wait as long as it is to RETURN to this server that I like so much, willnever give you the reason sir  (all evil RETURNS)

Freudian slip!  And... if you 'will never give me the reason'  then I really don't see any reason for your ban to be lifted ever.
After all, who wants evil returning to the server.
Maybe someone will take pity on you but it certainly will not be me. If someone does lift your ban and you rejoin the server with the same messed up hitbox it will not be the same as before. All Admins will be aware of the issue, as will any other players that read this thread, so you can kiss goodbye to that sweet KDR , because you will have to be removed from the server if the problem remains, but if you remove your mod then you will be easy for everyone to kill, unless you start using some other cheat, in which case you will be banned for that too.

here you see how you mute a player for killing you and you say you're capable of killing experts?
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,32625.0.html (you are vengeful)

That player shot me whilst I was distracted by talking to a new player to the server whom I was attempting to help (he also killed the new player). I muted my attacker because after I returned to his location by hydra, and killed him with ease, I then used the admin /goto command to teleport back to the new player in order to continue helping him. During this time, my Attacker (UFt Dizaster) then respawned and claimed I was abusing my admin powers by doing this, as he was wanting to come and fight me. He even lied and said he was "following me" but you can't follow a stationary person now can you? (you see, just like you, he is full of venomous bile) so I muted him for disrespecting me, and then he evaded his mute, and because I am not a 'vengeful' person, I decided not to punish him for that transgression.

Try harder, you have nothing!

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 10:02:38 AM »
you should work for research channels you can add many false reports,
you changed the questions I do not understand your ignorance

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 10:59:00 AM »
you should work for research channels you can add many false reports,
you changed the questions I do not understand your ignorance

I have changed nothing, which will be readily apparent from reading what I have written above and in all the other threads...

I have ignored nothing, yet you have been ignorant of my questions, namely why do I have to aim the center of my crosshair away from your body when you are standing still, in order to do any damage to you with rifles ? ? ?

You are proving to be quite the slippery tiny fish, and with a prior history bans and ban evasion too I might add.

Hanney

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 01:33:53 PM »
Hi,

As I have unbanned the other 2 players that were suspected for the widescreen mod (M3izo* & !!TeroRRissT!!) I'm content with going ahead and also dropping this reason for banning 'BIN_LADEN'.

However, you will remain banned for 2 weeks as a player recently submitted some evidence by pm to us of you death evading at Little Haiti Printworks typing /q as you were about to be killed by another player when you were knocked over by spaz on the ground/low hp as military skin.

Taking a quick glance at your ban history, Halchter has already banned you previously for death evading for 2 weeks. So you will be banned for another 2 weeks from the server again.

- Hanney