Author Topic: [TRC]Kramer- FAKE REASON  (Read 1424 times)

Offline bbana

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
[TRC]Kramer- FAKE REASON
« on: November 27, 2018, 11:21:36 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: bbana
Time and Date that you were banned: 27/11/2018
Suspected Reason (if any): widescreeen
IP Address: 105.159.18.180

PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): =TRC=Kramer

Extra notes : im just telling hanney should clean staff list from some shits then Kramer kicked me reason" should cleaning you "  then after i rejoin i found myself banned reason " widesecreen" what this logic ?

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
Re: [TRC]Kramer- FAKE REASON
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 01:06:08 AM »
Extra notes : im just telling hanney should clean staff list from some shits

I only kicked you, for disrespecting staff (me) you appear to have been sharing an ip with one of the 3 that I banned, which is why you are banned. If you sleep with snakes then expect to get bitten.

Seeing as you think of me as a 'shit' and you are on the same ip as someone who I am sure is cheating, I don't feel inclined to do anything to help you out right now, and to be honest, I don't even know what can be done about it until the matter of your three friends legitimate bans is resolved. Infact, their bans could potentially be increased depending on what the rest of the admin team thinks is appropriate.

And you are all friends right, I couldn't help but notice that you have all chosen to use the ban appeal format in your reports about me, yet none of you have actually made an appeal, seems like a concerted effort to me!

I also notice that BIN_LADEN is conspicuously absent from these proceedings, but then he is the ring leader in all of this is he not?
y'all are just his minions right?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:09:59 AM by Kray Kray »

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 02:12:23 AM »
I do not know that guy, you hold on to us 3 ??????????????????????I did not get any ip why

Who are you, and why are you posting in this thread? I don't think you should be here.

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: FUCKU
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 06:10:01 AM »
first is widescreen and then you say insults to the staff I do not understand you
you make us look like the bad guys in the movie and the only one is you
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 06:15:20 AM by Rodrigo Cab »

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 10:47:09 AM »
Rodrigo, try reading this thread again, I can't help it if you don't understand the first time.

And just to be clear, if it is found out that you have created forum accounts for bbana, terrorist and m3izo, and then used those accounts to to make all 3 reports against me (as has been suggested to me by someone) then that would also be another rule violation...

Hanney

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 01:22:15 PM »