Author Topic: 3laWi's Ban Appeal  (Read 993 times)

Offline ElaWi

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
3laWi's Ban Appeal
« on: November 29, 2018, 07:40:55 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:[JW]3laWi++
Time and Date that you were banned:24/9/2018 19:00
Suspected Reason (if any): Aimlock
IP Address: 41.140.154.49
PAC ID: 45041
Admin that banned you (if known): Rajput
Extra notes: well, you banned me twice for using aimlock . Do you think im stupid or kid to use This shit. Aimlock just destroy VCMP and make it bored . i dont need aimlock to get some cash Or somthing . there is no fun in playing with hacks only for the player who are lack of skills You only distort my name and everyone now start to call me aimlocker  and they keep doing /report . logically Do you think  a player got banned in  first time will go  to use it again (same cas in first time you banned me while im safe and thats happened to mahmoud97)
first ban expire in 25/10/2018 and the second ban start in 24/11/2018
give me other chance and i will proove that to you and i will play with same level you saw while spectacing me . you said that you are a human and can make mistakes but for me you made two mistakes and i hope other admins to intervenes in this issue
and sorry for my bad English
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:53:00 PM by 3laWi »

Hanney

Re: 3laWi's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 11:43:14 PM »
Hi 3lawi,

I have unbanned you, but obviously if you were using something (I am not accusing you that you were) ensure that it is not used again.

Going down the line, when it comes to banning players for aimlock and such we are going to be more cautious before we make any decision.

Cheers,

- Hanney