Author Topic: Admin Report - [VU]RajPut* \ ADMIN POWER ABUSE  (Read 950 times)

Offline Vatan

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: Vatan
Admin Report - [VU]RajPut* \ ADMIN POWER ABUSE
« on: December 15, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
Nickname: [VU]RajPut*
Time and date (if known): just now 15.12.2018
Suspected reason: admin abuse
Evidence: kramer did see
Additional information: really funny, i just make a joke to my friend hell boy because he has take new skin that added in server fat beach guy brown color, i said him 'hi fat N-word hell boy' then Kramer said vatan to me for warn me about that then i said sorry, after that i said black hell boy is 'black' word really racism? if its racism i really dont know it was racism... after that rajput muted me for long time like 5-10 mins i just did rejoined and said rajput what happened? he didnt replied me, and after 2 minutes he banned me for racism and mute evade for 5 days. its not fair...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 03:25:18 PM by Vatan »

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
Re: Admin Report - [VU]RajPut* \ ADMIN POWER ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »
You are right that I saw you use a version of the N-word, and warned you about that. I did not see your follow up comment, but seeing as you had already used a racist words as a joke or taunt to your friend, to go on to say he was black could be interpreted as further racism, because it serves no purpose other than to state the obvious, which in it's self is nothing really noteworthy, unless you are doing it to suggest that there is something funny about being black.

The racist element in this is that you taunted your friend once he selected a "skin" that is a representation of an African American (not just using a word that is forbidden in the server)

Also, 5-10 mins is not really a long time for a player to be muted, so leaving and rejoining to evade your mute was not a good idea.

That is the way I see it based on what I saw and what you have stated above, but obviously it is Rajput's decision regarding what to do about your appeal.

Offline Vatan

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 06:28:34 PM »
If its my fault, so i am sorry

Offline Vatan

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards