Author Topic: The Correct Format  (Read 1165 times)

Offline oo8D

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
The Correct Format
« on: December 17, 2018, 12:48:28 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: oo8D - Diva
Time and Date that you were banned: 15 november, 4 weeks
Suspected Reason (if any): unlawful mods
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): halchter

Extra notes:

Admin posted this image https://i.imgur.com/R2oBuRl.png (? have no clue what is this) and said

"I did not abuse anything. You were caught with stuff that is not allowed on the server. I just added another ban after your lovely attitude towards me, besides you are most probably any of the ban evaders either zeodex or some of his friends. Don't trust you at all and don't make more appeals. Denied."

"I did not abuse anything". Haha nice joke, actually you did. I don't cheat, played this game only 5 days or so in november for THE FIRST TIME IN MULTIPLAYER, you gave me a 4 weeks ban for no reason, I'm able to play one day after it's over and I get banned again.

Didn't know admins can abuse power and just ban people for no reason. test me in the server, let's see if I'm cheating cause I don't have any tool/mods or whatever

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: The Correct Format
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 01:42:53 AM »
Dude you should don't spam this section or you will get a forum ban.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: The Correct Format
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 02:55:51 AM »
Those who wish to create a ban appeal only receive one opportunity. If your appeal is posted and is then denied by staff do not attempt to create another appeal after until your ban date has passed or it wil increase chances of having your account banned from the forums. We will not tolerate players who repeatedly post ban appeals.

Dude you should don't spam this section or you will get a forum ban.

Locked.