Author Topic: Really?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Banned_Diva

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Really?
« on: December 17, 2018, 08:16:32 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: oo8D - Diva
Time and Date that you were banned: 15 november, 4 weeks
Suspected Reason (if any): unlawful mods
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): halchter

I never used mods, my 4 weeks ban was due to fps I guess. I'm a new player, my highest spree was like 8 with stubby :D and you call me "cheater, modder, ban evader". Then you guys ban me from forum, had to use another internet browser to post. Are you fucking serious?

What do I have to do to show you I'm LEGIT? Are you forcing me to donate or what?

Ask Axan or Sined if I'm a cheater. I don't know others.

EDIT: IP ADDRESS MIGHT BE ANOTHER ONE DUE TO TOR BROWSER. with chrome I couldnt register here anymore. you should fucking help new players instead of banning them or your shitty old game will soon die.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 08:21:09 PM by Banned_Diva »

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
Re: Really?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »
How about this? You tell me who you are, confess why you have been banned and what for up until this today (17/12/2018) and I give you another shot of playing on the server. But, the real stuff, not this. :) Time starts... now :D
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.

Offline Banned_Diva

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 08:32:21 PM »
I played this game for the first time in november, the only players I know are Axan/Sined. Ban said "unlawful mods" but I was getting autokicked by your server over and over for "high fps".
MY IP ADDRESS is the one you should see on "oo8D" posts, not this one which is fucked up by Tor browser (it was the only way to write here)

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »
I gave you a chance to come clean and I would've given you a unban but yeah... the usual... Let's try again as I'm in reaaaaally good mood.

Who are you, why have you been banned and what for up until this date (17/12/2018)? I won't try anymore after this, so be careful. Timers reset... GO  ;D
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.

Offline Banned_Diva

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 08:47:10 PM »
Who am I? My IP is the one on oo8D previous posts in this forum. I'm a new player who started playing vcmp in november.

I got kicked from server for "exceeding fps limit" a few times and got a 4 weeks ban because of it.

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 08:57:48 PM »
meh.. I tried...