Author Topic: Mouse fix  (Read 5102 times)

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Mouse fix
« on: December 20, 2018, 05:33:53 PM »
guys guys mouse fix is allowed or what?
Bcz soo many players using it in the server .
Is it or not?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:05:37 PM by Sad.Satan »

Offline stubborn

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • speak good or stay quiet
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]stubborn
  • PAC ID: 42412
Re: Mouse fix
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 06:56:45 AM »
I think not. Any type of thing that provides advantage over other is illegal. Fix me admins if i am wrong :P

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 04:11:46 PM »
Trainers / Performance Altering Game Modifications
Trainers are 3rd party pieces of software which inject themselves into the game. ...

The above is an excerpt form the server rules. I know you have probably read this, but bare with me. The operative words in the above quote are:

"Game Modifications" & "inject themselves"

So when you say "mouse fix" , if you are talking about software like 'vcsens' then the answer is No, you can not use that, or anything like it. Neither are you permitted to edit any game files to achieve the same effect. This is because 'vcsens' and similar software "inject themselves" into the game, and modifications to Vice city files are obviously "Game Modifications".

You may however modify the sensitivity of your mouse axis, on the provision that it is a system wide modification, meaning that regardless of what game you are playing, or what programs you are using (like your web browser) that the modification also affects that too. Basicly, if the modified axis affects how your mouse moves on your desktop too then it is a system wide mouse modification. For instance, most gaming mice now come with software that enable you to modify your X and Y axis. Although such software is "3rd party" it does not "inject" it's self into the game, and neither does it modify any of Vice City's game files.
Therefore, the modification of mouse axis that meets the above criteria does not constitute as a LW's server rule brake.

That is my understanding of the matter, based on careful scrutiny of the rules and previous topics posted on the matter.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 10:09:33 PM »
Some players called an PRO old admin using mouse fix
its too weird so i asked it here.
anyways thx for replay.
???

Offline Cygnus

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »
Is this about SA-MP or VC-MP? Doesn't seem related to MTA in any way, so this should probably be moved to the correct forum...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 04:37:40 PM by Tarkan »

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 04:37:52 PM »
Is this about SA-MP or VC-MP? Doesn't seem related to MTA in any way, so this should probably be moved to the correct forum...

VC, moved.
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.

Offline r4d0n

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »
Dude, vcsens is quite bugged and broken lol

Offline FulToN_619

• VC-MP Donator
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 07:18:13 PM »
Now a days some players are using 'chili mousefix'

Offline r4d0n

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 09:29:11 PM »
Chili hacks are pretty much created and used by Thunder_Bird, since even if he'll share, it can be a virus 100%, and for mouse fix, this can be setted up by a client command

Offline SamsungJ4

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 03:46:09 PM »
Chili hacks are pretty much created and used by Thunder_Bird, since even if he'll share, it can be a virus 100%, and for mouse fix, this can be setted up by a client command
:( Why no one trust me? Never shared virus on internet, also mouse fix should be legal, the above guy said any advantageous thing right? So what about those cocksucking asshole who buy expensive gaming mouse and fix their sensitivity for good aim? in that case, use of those softwares which are provided with mouse should not be allowed right? about my other hacks they are not illegal too because anyone can get thme so that makes no advantage lol if you see someone using chili tools you can also download them and use against that individual. I'm already banned in this forum so I will not share any link related to any hack becas im tired of making new accounts lol.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 04:16:07 PM »
ok

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards