apeal
« on: December 20, 2018, 06:25:56 PM »
Nick used whilst in game: Hyperzon2 \ Radamell
Time and Date that you were banned: now
Suspected Reason (if any): illegal modif or somethinn like that
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known):suriattacker
Extra notes: hhhh are u sure abt what yu did ??

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: apeal
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 06:33:46 PM »
Yes, I'm pretty much sure about it.

How about reading the rules again of littlewhitey's VC-MP server :
Trainers / Performance Altering Game Modifications
Trainers are 3rd party pieces of software which inject themselves into the game. These can be much like cheats and provide the user with a range of features to alter the behavior of the player's game. Trainers may provide features such as but not limited to: infinite health, speed hacks, supplication of weapons and other miscellaneous features. These tools can be used to provide advantageous game behaviors over other players in game therefore they should not be used. This is considered as hacking and any players using these tools will be banned for a period of 30 days.

Likewise, performance altering game modifications also fall under this category and are treated in a similar manner. Game modifications may include altered game files which provide "performance" enhancing properties to a player's game. This may include but is not limited to Map modifications, weapon behavior modifications, vehicle handling modifications, gravity modifications, game speed modifications, and alterations of in game player animations.

CLEO/ASI mods on vc-mp are blocked by the vc-mp client for a reason! Any attempt to by pass this block will result in a ban! This also includes 'widescreen' fix.

Cosmetic mods on the other hand are permitted. These mods do not provide advantages over players and are visual only. These mods are generally client side meaning only you can see them therefore they should not have any impact on the game play for other players. These may include for example: vehicle model modifications, weapon model modifications, weather mods, and texture mods.
If you are unsure if a modification is allowed or not please contact an admin either in game in the server or on the forum for more assistance.

Offline Hyperzon2

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »
yeah i know that, i meant are u sure about i used that shit ?

Offline Hyperzon2

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 07:03:40 PM »
ma god lol,, i just found it out when i went to the gtavc files,, m so sorry,, the prob that it has been 4months i didnt join the vcmp i just came back today,, and i forgot to delete it,, i know already that its illegal got banned to many times for it,, m soo sorry its my mistake

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 12:57:34 PM »
nobody is excused for this and neither are you going to be

do your time like everybody else

denied