Author Topic: Halchter abusing his powers  (Read 2046 times)

Offline prick

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Halchter abusing his powers
« on: December 26, 2018, 02:37:20 PM »
Nickname: Halchter
Time and date (if known):
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: abusing his powers, denying reports with no explication
Evidence: http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,32811.0.html
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,32812.0.html
Additional information: he abuses his powers, since he get this rank, he abusing anyone, he should be removed.
Your problems from now if LW player count will be lower then now.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Halchter abusing his powers
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 03:00:19 PM »
Zeo what part of that you are permanently banned from this server you don't understand?

I feel really bad for you. We gave you a chance after you were supposed to be permanently banned from here and you still screwed it up.

I recommend you to read these two topics since I really don't get how you are not acquainted with them yet:

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,17633.0.html

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,18795.0.html

Anyways, I am leaving this report to the rest of the management if they feel like I am not good enough, I will step down. This account of yours is also supposed to be banned since you are evading the ban but I will give you an opportunity yet another time.

Offline prick

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 03:36:56 PM »
Halchter i have never had any problem with you, i just want to play on the server freely, 6 months i didnt touch LW server, i want you to give me another opportunity, to see i've changed my self, nothing much, i've said on my appeal, i have forgot to delete my .asi files, now i've done it, could you gave me this chance? I would be gratefull to you.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 03:54:18 PM »
I don't either, it's that you keep making appeals when it's clearly stated that you can appeal only once.

We've already given you a chance after you were permanently banned from the server, then you screwed up again we banned you again and on top of that, you dare to evade the ban and join with ASI's again. I'm sorry zeo but for the sake of fairness and just because I can't trust the guy you are I'm not willing to give you another chance perhaps sometime in the future but I don't wanna give you false hopes or if any other manager is willing to unban you, I won't approve it but I won't object it either, that's it.

Since people ask me for Alone's case, this guy is lying and I did not ban him permanently, he's just muted permanently.

Offline Waluta

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: MK.Waluta
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 04:17:04 PM »
maybe I should not interfere, but I wanted to suggest to give him another chance, each of us makes mistakes, so he deserves a chance like any of us. I used to behave like Noob once and twice I was forbidden for evade, but I understood certain things and I do not do it any more that I am just a joke model of a model player. If it's not a problem, give him that last chance, it's hard if he does the same, then block him forever
greetings Waluta

It isn't maybe, it's stated that you shouldn't. Banned from posting for a week.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:23:21 PM by Tarkan »

Offline prick

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 06:48:39 PM »
Could you give me a latest chance? I show i have changed my attitude towards players and hacking, i stop it forever since i see im not being respected and when someone accuseing you for hacking meanwhile you are playing clean is not so good.
Thats whats i have to say, a latest chance to show you i have changed.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:50:26 PM by prick »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 11:35:12 PM »
explain how Halchter is abusing his powers

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards