Author Topic: Rajput - Ban me for no reason [ Fixed i forgot to add REPORTING GUIDELINES ]  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Elvion

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO
Nickname: RajPut
Time and date (if known): NO TIME
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: ban me for no reason
Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/zsZw6k9.png 2nd report
Additional information: First of all i dont care about the ban time i just care why he should ban me for no reason...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWkuO3yZJfw
In this video u can see if i c-glitch but in 0rel006 c-glitch dont work + many players use c-glitch but i didnt see if anyone have been banned. This was first report about him.
2nd report: He banned me because i insulted sharp and i just sayed in the post 'use command ignore  ;)'
Then this happend
IDK why is he hating me so much i let him in first time but he did abuse two times.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:01:53 PM by Elvion »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
For first report, I will say I banned you because you know rules well and were trying to cg.

For second report, I don’t think there is need to elaborate the cause which got you banned.

I banned you, doesn’t mean I hate you. If you break rules you will eventually get banned.

Offline Elvion

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO
For first report, I will say I banned you because you know rules well and were trying to cg.

For second report, I don’t think there is need to elaborate the cause which got you banned.

I banned you, doesn’t mean I hate you. If you break rules you will eventually get banned.
In first report. Why u dont ban other players when u see them + c-glitch dont work when server is 04rel006
In 2nd Report i sayed use command /ignore that was what you should say to the player who reported me but u did the
otherwise thing.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
OK,
Wait for a decision from management.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Racism is not tolerated and c-glitch works in 006, the server has a script which tries to prevent it but there is still a way around it.

Denied.