Author Topic: Unban:me =TRC=Kramer i appologize  (Read 4265 times)

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Unban:me =TRC=Kramer i appologize
« on: January 09, 2019, 04:11:12 PM »
Nickname in game:(TRUE)LEGEND (BOSS)LEGEND (DmC_T)LEGEND BEAST EMPIRE SHERI2K SHERI***
Time and date that you were banned:different times on different names
ip adreas:Kramer knows
pac:idk
Admin that banned you:=TRC=Kramer
Extra notes: KRAMER I IM TELLING YOU ALL THE TRUTH THAT LOOK AT MY NAMES THAT I USED AND HIDE FROM YOU I EVADED BAN AND LISTEN FIRSTLY YOU WAS MY FRIEND AND A PLAYER THEN COME NAMED KILLER00 AND SET YOU MIND AGAINST ME AND STIVICELA TOO HATES ME AND HE DO THE SAME THING THAT THE KILLER 00 DID SO IM TELLING YOU THIS CAUSE IM INNOCENT ON THAT DAY THEY ABUSED ME AND THEN I STARTED ABUSING ME THEY ABUSED ME WHEN YOU NOT JOINED AND WHEN YOU JOINED MY ANGER WAS OUT OF CONTROL I LOST MY CONTROL AND I ABUSED HARDLY AS JAH AND ME WAS DOING BEFORE YOU JOINED HE QUITED WHEN YOU JOINED BUT I STILL ABUSING SO SORRY ABOUT THAT ALL I EXPECT TO UNBAN ME AS A GOOD FRIEND I ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT IF I DID BAN ME PERMENANTLY YOU ARE ADMIN YOU HAVE THE POWER IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO BUT I EXCEPT JUSTICE FROM YOU OK

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
RAJPUT HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »
RAJPUT SIR MEIN APKO SAB SACH BTATA HUN AP MERI BAT SUNIYE SMJHIYE PHIR APKO PTA CHLEGA MEIN INNOCENT HUN JAB MENE YE GAME JOIN KYA TO MERA NAM BOSS LEGEND THA PHIR TRUE LEGEND THA PHIR DMC_T LEGEND THA KYUNKE MEIN CLAN MEIN SHAMIL HUA THA PHIR AP SUNIYE AIK DIN MEIN OR JAH*** HERQULES KE HUNEIN NOOB KID KEHNY PAR BHARAK UTHY OR HUMNE USY ABUSE KIYA KYUNKE HMEIN BHUT GUSA AGAYA THA PHIR AP SUNIYE JAB JAH*** NE KRAMER KO JOIN HOTY DEKHA TO USNY FORAN QUIT KIYA MAGAR MERI ROUTINE RAT DER TAK KHELNY KI HAI LEKIN AP ASAL BAT SUNIYE KILLER00 HMEIN ROZ ABUSE KRTA THA HM BHI KRTY THY AIK DIN KRAMER BEHTHA THA USNE HMAIN DEKHA KILLER00 CHALAKI SE CHUP KAR GYA MAGAR MEIN SMJHA KRAMER MERA DOST HAI LEKIN NHI USNE MUJHY BAN KIYA SIRF USKI WAJA YHI THI KE MENE MUTE BAN EVADE KIYA PHIR AP SUNIYE MEIN DOSRE PC SE KHELTA TO WO IP DEKH KE BAN KR DETA MAGAR PHIR MEIN AIK OR PC SE KHELTA OR WO PHIR BAN KR DETA LEKIN RAJPUT SIR MERI KOI GALTI NHI HAI AP KHUD DEKHIYE UA DIN MUJHPE APNA CONTROL NHI THA AGAR AB AISA HUA TO PERM BAN LEKIN ABHI MERI HELP KIJIYE PLEASE MEIN APKO YAD KRUN GA
 :o

Offline Stivicela_000

• Kiddy Fish
  • What the?
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Stivicela
Re: Unban:me =TRC=Kramer i appologize
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 07:14:15 PM »
LEGEND what you think Kramer gives you only a ban for 40 minutes but you evade it.And for me I don't hate you or others but you start abusing me.Kramer was grateful with you because if I was fucking admin I will ban you for 1 week.Wait for you ban to expire (You can see it in Time Left).

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 07:38:08 PM »
LEGEND what you think Kramer gives you only a ban for 40 minutes but you evade it.And for me I don't hate you or others but you start abusing me.Kramer was grateful with you because if I was fucking admin I will ban you for 1 week.Wait for you ban to expire (You can see it in Time Left).
ONLY STAFF CAN POST IN HERE AND YOU ARE NOT A PART OF STAFF!

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: FUCKU
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 06:22:05 AM »
not that kramer the almighty god do not mess with the

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 06:31:05 AM »
not that kramer the almighty god do not mess with the

lol what is going on here

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 11:28:32 AM »
I ask that management take a look at this case and decide what to do with this person.

He has been banned by several admins under multiple names, and is now admitting to being his own cousin (Sheri2k), and I don't even want to contemplate the nature of that incestuous relationship. Anyway, since his original 40 minute ban he has been banned by both Hanney and myself for ban evasion, by Tarkan for attempting to access player accounts, and if his admission to being the player "Sheri***" is valid then he has just been banned by Rajput for using health hacks.

So due to the aforementioned reasons I will not be unbanning anybody based on this appeal.

edit: ps. Rodrigo, stop posting in threads that have nothing to do with you, this is the commandment that I hath given unto you, your god.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:37:16 AM by Kray Kray »

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
ASKING TO SEE BAN TIME REMAINING
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 12:18:12 PM »
UNTIL WHICH DATE MY BAN WILL FINISH

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
REPLY OF MY BAN FINISH DATe
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 12:18:53 PM »
WHAT SI MY BAN FINISHING DATE

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
appology
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 12:21:05 PM »
i did all the things but now im appologizing sorry about that all i will never do the same thing and i expect justice from you and if i did the same thing ban me perm ok i except justice and tell my ban finish date ok

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
help
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 12:29:51 PM »
RAJPUT YAR UNBAN KRA SKTA HAI KOI UNBAN KRA KRAMER KO KEH KOI

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »
Nickname in game:(TRUE)LEGEND (BOSS)LEGEND (DmC_T)LEGEND BEAST EMPIRE SHERI2K SHERI***

... so which one of these nicknames did you get banned under this time?

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
name used this ban
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »
Sheri***

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
appologize sorry
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 04:37:08 PM »
im sorry about that all things that i have done sorry about that all if i do the same thing ban me perm ok i except justice from you sorry and please unban me

Offline [DmC_T]LEGEND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
sorry to all staf and players
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 04:46:04 PM »
im sorry about my rude behaviour to players and admins that i disrespected sorry about all things that i have done if i will i dont tell you about that but their is a guilt in my heart and its not drama im just sorry about my rude behaviour my abusing to others but from now i assure you that i will not do the same thing sorry about that all if i did ban me perm sir ok i expect justice from all staf members