Author Topic: the best english  (Read 2139 times)

Offline ADN

• Tiny Fish
  • don't lie to a liar
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: FUCKU
the best english
« on: February 02, 2019, 05:50:14 AM »
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,33013.msg300561/topicseen.html#msg300561
Hello Morphine , I'll talk to you as a respectful person I do not care this game is not the same interest as before
believe yourself the  god of a game that only 50 people play currently makes you laugh
I expected an answer you're not welcome I'm sorry, but in return I received a very arrogant answer a simple NO
when I was a kid I lived in the streets and I saw many people with that attitude, Sure you are like that in real life but that will not get you anywhere.

Humility is the best weapon of a human being, with arrogance you will not get anywhere
but hey I hope someday you understand such thing helps you
and other people that I do not plan to name but that surely does not personally have the same character, good luck

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: the best english
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 06:54:02 AM »
I expected an answer you're not welcome I'm sorry, but in return I received a very arrogant answer a simple NO

lol

you don't exactly deserve an apology for all the rules you have broken, in my opinion.

the rest of what you wrote is complete bullshit so I won't bother commenting on it

oh yeah... before I forget -

no

Offline blackspade

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: the best english
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 04:22:51 PM »
bEsT eNgRiSh nO ?