Author Topic: Cringe  (Read 3051 times)

Offline DlVA

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Cringe
« on: January 13, 2019, 10:36:15 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Gracelynn/oo8D/Diva
Time and Date that you were banned: 13/01/2019 for 4 more weeks and I already had a stupid ban for no reason. (also 4 weeks)
Suspected Reason (if any): when i log in it says "haltcher - did not unban you"
IP Address: ip address of this post is tor browser btw you find my ip in oo8D forum post
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): haltcher or rajput today
Extra notes: I was unbanned for a few days. today I killed rajput twice and guess what, I'm banned again. (:

Imagine being sexist in 2019. You must have a really good life lmao
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:38:07 PM by DlVA »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Cringe
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 11:12:00 PM »
You have been banned for the use of unlawful mods you have been detected with, I've banned you for 4 weeks which is the normal duration for it, then I applied another ban because of your good attitude and no past record which is very weird for someone who is trying to bypass the fps limit, use unlawful mods and claims to be a new player lol. The second ban I applied is not supposed to expire so you either evaded it or there is some bug, whichever it is you were supposed to be banned so yeah.

I will give you one chance, you either apologize and tell me who the fuck are you or you are staying banned.

What does being sexist has to do with your appeal?

Offline DlVA

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 07:44:44 AM »
I will tell you my VC-MP experience. When I downloaded it in november I found out the most populated server is running at 30 fps so I just tried to get 60  like other servers. Im sorry if that caused issues... my first VCMP day i got spawnkilled over and over and I still play with stats off cause Im noob. I Made appeals, they ve been ignored.. the sexism  Thing is the last and worst i could Think at this point.

By the way, ysterday fullfilled killed me 15 consecutive Times. Im sure this guy knows Im legit!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:57:19 AM by DlVA »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:13:02 PM »

Offline DlVA

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 07:28:46 PM »
Could be sexism.. im not saying it actually is... looks like haltcher knows I actually only fucked up with fps. So what else can I day friends

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 02:48:17 PM »
Rules apply equally to both genders, I don't know what are you on about.

So you are saying you've never ever touched vcmp before November 2018? I don't buy it, how come a new player like yourself who has never heard of vcmp before decides to bypass the fps limit?

Offline DlVA

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 06:20:42 PM »
Closing or ignoring my appeals. I was just thinking  which reasons could lead to this. As a new player I didnt know changing my fps would get me banned.  I'm sorry.

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 07:14:07 PM »
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,18795.0.html

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Ignoring the above-mentioned topics lead to ignoring your appeals.

You either don't seem to get me or you are playing really really dumb. I am asking you how a new player has the experience to bypass the fps limit and gets the intention to do it.

I suspect that you may be an old banned player who evaded their ban and is pretending to be a newbie. So please don't avoid my questions and answer them.

So you are saying you've never ever touched vcmp before November 2018? I don't buy it, how come a new player like yourself who has never heard of vcmp before decides to bypass the fps limit?
I am not saying it's not impossible but it's definitely weird also reading your replies and PM's you surely seem to know more than the average new player.

Offline DlVA

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 02:25:30 AM »
I had a fps limit adjuster for single player since police helicopter bugged the game. I'm sorry again and Yes Im newbie. Sined/Axan trained me :D

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 08:01:05 AM »
Alright, it's not like I fully believe you, I will unban you but if I happen to catch you breaking any of the high severity rules I will probably not be as lenient as now.

My apologies for the inconvenience if you are truly a new player but usually the bad tone does not make me work with players.

Let me know if you are unable to join the server, I also unbanned your first forum account.

Offline oo8D

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 08:50:52 PM »
I won't try to play with 60 fps again and thanks.

my ip address is this one, and it's still banned
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:53:55 PM by oo8D »

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 09:24:52 PM »
hmm did you try joining the server? Can you give me a screenshot of what you get when you try to join?

Offline oo8D

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2019, 09:53:58 AM »
I can log in now.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards