App
« on: February 07, 2019, 01:33:12 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: rL_Dxsher
Time and Date that you were banned: Yesterday 05/02/2019 GMT-6 8-9 PM
Suspected Reason (if any): "Ban-Evade" "Unlawful mods"
IP Address: Private only for admins if they ask
PAC ID:  PAC: 42336
Admin that banned you (if known): rajput
Extra notes: I confess that I used unlawful mods on 2018 on august (I dont remember wich month was it) and I remember that Hanney banned me because she detected me using unlawful mods and yea that was true but since I take my punishment Immediately I erase the unlawful mod from my vcmp folder, I maked sure that I erase all from my pc, I ask Rajput on irc yesterday wich was the reason of my recently ban, He told me I was using .asi , I asked him to check my pc so he can tell me wheres the .asi But he refused because he said I already delete it and he didnt make the effort of telling me wheres my mistake, Finally I told him to make sure hes not confusing me with another player

I do not have problems with rajput rather I take very well with him And I have nothing against him I respect hes only following Rules. Thankyou ;)

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: App
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 05:18:53 AM »
First of all Hanney is a guy.  :P

Secondly, I had told you that your appeal will be denied but I will put it upon the Management incase you think I am being unfair.

Offline rL_Dxsher

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »
Ok no problem

Offline Yennah

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2009)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 11:40:47 PM »
Rajput showed logs for awhile back detecting a popular aimbot .asi file in your Vice City directory. It was there at the time of the ban and theres no way this was false info. So you will stay banned for the full duration.