Author Topic: Admin power abusing / kramer  (Read 2631 times)

Offline HerQules

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Admin power abusing / kramer
« on: March 07, 2019, 08:39:38 PM »
Nickname:kramer
Time and date (if known):Now
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: kick+mute
Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/colpXii.png
               https://i.imgur.com/UdJv0ee.png

Extra notes: first pic after he killed me with mp5 long distance and i say "aimcock"
                  second pic after mute me just asking him if this word "aimcock" is not allowed  as i know i f a player do something wrong admin mute him and
                  explaining what he do  wrong not just show your power without any explanation

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
Re: Admin power abusing / kramer
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 08:50:01 PM »
The kick was for breaking the rule of respecting admins. You accuse me of hacking and that is what you get. It was just a kick, no need to get all upset about it.
And the mute was because you were looking for more trouble and trying to be a smart arse with me, breaking the same rule again.
You have now evaded that mute and I am within my rights to ban you for it. I chose not to, but maybe I should have done, and now I see that you have come crying here on the forum am am tempted to change my mind.

Offline HerQules

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »
i didn't break any rule you just try to hide you  admin power and creating excuse for that where the probleme if a player say" aimcock " i don't see anything wrong there and when i asking you if i did something wrong you mute me,In order to fix your mistake you have made another mistake so lets down to your your level when i joining LW server each time i killing you repond me with bad words and insult me https://imgur.com/a/hR8UFKi

and i didn't take it serious this shits and consider it normal things i was considere you mature but you prove the contrary and when i say "aimock" its hurting you it What are these contradictions ?

finally i didn't evade this mute even not fair im just reporting you and joining server and i didn't type any commands or reply any
 player.

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:14:57 PM »
As far as I was aware you said "aimlock" accusing me of hacking. That is an insult that I am sick of, and I took that to be you disrespecting my admin position.

When you piped up about it about 10 minutes later I took it to be further provocation. You left the server not long after I muted you. and then rejoined some time after that, maybe about 15 minutes later. You do not know how long I was going to mute you for and you left before I decided to unmute you, and then returned. You could have waited to report me after you stopped playing, instead of effectively evading your mute.

The kind of insults I directed towards you were game related light flaming and are permitted on the server. You were triple and quadruple teaming on me and I was giving you a good fight, but you guys kept running away from me when I turned my attention on one of you, hence "gaylords" and "pussy" was directed at you when you chose to run away on low health when you had no back up. Grow a pair!

Oh and "ffs" is not actually an insult, it is an exclamation.

Can you explain what "aimcock" is meant to mean?

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
  • Most Online Ever: 420 (January 14, 2011, 05:37:58)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: realdogge
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 06:54:57 AM »
admins are too sensitive these days?

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 07:23:20 AM »
admins are too sensitive these days?

If you were handed a forum ban for once again posting in a thread in which you don't have permission to, would that help answer your question for you?

ps. I am asking you a rhetorical question there, just think about it and don't reply here. That is my suggestion to you.

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
  • Most Online Ever: 420 (January 14, 2011, 05:37:58)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: realdogge
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 07:35:45 AM »
men are way too sensitive these days, jesus christ

Banned from posting for 2 months.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 11:42:22 AM by SuriAttacker »

Offline blackspade

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 08:17:28 AM »
There are many admins in LW but none of them just did anything like this. They simply ignores them or verbally warn them.

P.S :- I got something for reference http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,32625.0.html

Banned from posting for 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 11:46:32 AM by SuriAttacker »

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 05:05:24 PM »

[/quote]
men are way too sensitive these days, jesus christ

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9025.0

Offline HerQules

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 12:33:27 PM »
Firstly i don't know you so much for tell me pussy or gaylord so i consider it as insult, you can say it to your brother or friend closet to you who can accept it and about aimcock i say it to players M4 whores even admins i have never get any probelem with them some laugh and some bypass it. As for why i left server after mute me, i came to forum to report you and screen some pics because uploading some pics causing high ping  and getting kicked that why i prefer left.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 10:21:47 PM »
Kramer has been demoted to moderator temporary. This is because of the insults directed at you by Kramer and not the kick and mute.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 10:27:15 PM by Halchter »