Author Topic: how is it possible??  (Read 2052 times)

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: puriya
how is it possible??
« on: March 24, 2019, 03:19:25 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: =FM=PuRiA
Time and Date that you were banned: Today
Suspected Reason (if any): ban evade
IP Address: 192.168.0.100
PAC ID:idk
Admin that banned you (if known): rajput

Extra notes:
Hey .. I want to tell which foolish idiot for one day ban doing ban evade, I want to say if you were my place, would you be willing to do such a silly action for a day?
Imagine the admin has banned you for a day because of a little naughtiness, how can you be so stupid that you can ban evade .. You see, the problem is that I was ban in the last year for 4 weeks, but even for a moment I could not think of a ban evade .. I was reported by a player. He was doing his job. Take a look at the evidence he provided, only 27 minutes left to be released, and it seems like I have been ban evade. Let me outline the subject, I've been banned for 1 day to kill my teammate, and the next day I thought I been unban to connect to the server, I could not connect at the first time. It includes internet problem seemed to be easily attached and the second time I could, I thought I ubanned and did not know what happened, I really do not know what it was? How can someone banned to connect to the server without any software in normal mode .. Is this a server bug ?? Or that was a conspiracy against me,for knock out me? How can the number of people who ban evade in the server grow so fast if it was rarely seen until before. This is all the truth that I told you, its better to think of a solution to the server, really, I I do not know what to say. Ban evade for only a day and not a full day but just for 27 minutes left to be released .. disappointing .. It's not fair that someone's finger is always on the ban button. The reality can be two parts. The part you saw as evidence of my ban, and the part that I did not see but experienced. I mean, my writing is in It's high ... thats right I was able to connect to the server without any other software and program normally while I was banned.. How about ???? How can the server doing unban me with a reconnecting..

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: how is it possible??
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 04:50:01 PM »
Look man, we don't have enough time to read the stories.

Be precise and justify this.
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,33161.0.html

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 06:29:04 PM »
Look, I said everything that happened, it's not important to continue, if you would like to read the text and if you do not like to ignore that text, there is nothing to justify it, and I also I do not like to justify..

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 06:45:18 PM »
@Management, take a decision here.

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 07:21:14 PM »
I do not know what decision will be made by the management, but I will respect this decision. Thank you management,thank you rajput..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:34:30 PM by puriya »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 09:43:07 PM »
There are no changes in your uid/ip on the date of the 2nd report against you so I believe there is some bug or something. Sorry for the inconvenience, try to join the server now and tell me whether you can freely join it.

Offline puriya

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 08:42:12 AM »
Thanks so much management ... Now I can connect to the server ...  :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
Solved.