• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
Help
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:26:53 AM »
Hei

I had registered the nickname 'Maddy' back in, 2016 or 2015, I'm not sure, since TRC got shut down, I wanted to revert my name back from =TRC=Maddy to just Maddy, then I realized that I had already registered my nickname with a random e-mail ID that I had created a while back. I have forgotten both the e-mail ID and the password itself.

Now I know that it is impossible for the admins to recover either of those, but I'm requesting a PAC admin to change the name 'Maddy' to whatever so that I maybe able to use the nickname 'Maddy' with my current stats and e-mail ID.

If this isn't possible as well, just go ahead and lock the topic lol

Offline AdTec_224

• Management
    • Awards
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 07:39:55 PM »
The account 'Maddy' was last online 1 day, 8 hours ago so i'm assuming that's you and you're able to login to that account, you should be able to change your 'in-game name' and e-mail address using the account setting page once you've logged in.

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
Re: Help
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 03:39:21 AM »
The account 'Maddy' was last online 1 day, 8 hours ago so i'm assuming that's you and you're able to login to that account, you should be able to change your 'in-game name' and e-mail address using the account setting page once you've logged in.

I tried to login with the said nickname, but I was kicked several times for Invalid Password Attempts.
I can give you my word that I havent actually logged in with that account.