Author Topic: TDM series number 3! D: again  (Read 11476 times)

Offline jinx

• SA-MP Retirees
    • you must visit now.
    • Awards
Re: TDM series number 3! D: again
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 02:37:31 AM »
I give up. since this is nothing like the original 2 i made, where people actually showed up even if I wasn't even there, you people seem to be unreliable dicks.

thx for pissing me off and showing me how dumb the latest generation of sa-mp players is.

lock
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:39:34 AM by swampy »
whut?

Offline Neonkiller

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Got Milk?
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 02:43:05 AM »
so...it seems tdm 3 is canceled  :-\

Still waiting for Carolicious to give me her milk :(

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 02:47:13 AM »
so...it seems tdm 3 is canceled  :-\

:( oh well thanks for trying foxy :(

DJ_Contagious

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 03:24:25 AM »
fail AGAIN

lols

yeah LW sux when it comes to obeying schedules

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
I give up. since this is nothing like the original 2 i made, where people actually showed up even if I wasn't even there, you people seem to be unreliable dicks.

thx for pissing me off and showing me how dumb the latest generation of sa-mp players is.

lock

my thoughts exactly, we both tried and you guys still didn't come  >:( YOUR NOT GETTING YOUR FREE PR0NZ
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »
Seeing how everything wen't down recent saturdays etc.. I'm afraid to say, but it seems lw's community really isn't interested in any kind of events at the moment.
So.. it definitely wasn't swampy 'failing' here!

Seems this is a good place to add a quote of mine (from Craze's lw duel tournament thread.. which has been canceled aswell -.-):
Bit offtopic but I'll say this anyways:

Seeing as how many players didn't manage to finish a simple duel within 1 week you shouldn't be wondering about the fact, I (and maybe others too.. dunno) might be a bit afraid of doing any kind of event again (like Fight Club #3 for example). I can't be arsed to put time into preparing an event like this if half of the people that signed up for it won't show up in the end.

I'm not saying I'll never do something again.. but people should keep the above said in mind. Bit of a shame that like half of the players for THIS tournament didn't show up (after signing up in the first place and "stealing" slots for other interested players).

Before anyone is asking me about FC#3 again, keep in mind that I would definitely need 27 players to fill up all tournament slots and ask yourself if you're able to show up then after you've signed up.

This right here wasn't "my event".. however, if I would be Craze I'd be quite pissed at some of the players!

Same thing applies here.
Lack of interest. Laziness. I don't know.
If I would be swampum I'd be quite pissed at some of the players (well he is apparently)!

No more events on lw for a while in my opinion.

Locked. >:(