Author Topic: VIDEO's only  (Read 31871 times)

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
Re: VIDEO's only
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
Weird :P
Did you credit the songs? (in the video or description?)

it says i can change the music to some pre chosen shitty songs that you cant even listen to before adding them, then i signed up to 2 different video sites like youtube, all they've done is sent me spam emails lol
Thats really stupid! All my years using youtube its never done that to me! I've even used full length songs!
Maybe try Photobucket or something?

PS: Wicker I can't wait till your 1337 post!

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 08:32:59 PM »
i made a fucking video too! it took all day to upload! then...

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video A badly made SA-MP video D: . We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback, due to a music rights issue.

IT FEATURED LESS THAN A MINUTE OF THE FUCKING SONG THAT IT WAS DELETED FOR! FUCK YOUTUBE!!

same happened to me....thats why i uploaded mine on myspace...

Never has happened to me D:
Try crediting the song, or use no more than 30 seconds of one song (stupid, but its legal)
thats just fucked up
i uploaded the vid twice i changed it the second time and they both got denied D:
waste of my time -.-'
no i didnt..........ehh that was my first time editing a video sooo i might need some HALP! crediting D:
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 01:19:10 AM »

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video A badly made SA-MP video D: . We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback, due to a music rights issue.

IT FEATURED LESS THAN A MINUTE OF THE FUCKING SONG THAT IT WAS DELETED FOR! FUCK YOUTUBE!!

Try crediting the song, or use no more than 30 seconds of one song (stupid, but its legal)
thats just fucked up
i uploaded the vid twice i changed it the second time and they both got denied D:
waste of my time -.-'
no i didnt..........ehh that was my first time editing a video sooo i might need some HALP! crediting D:
(BIGGEST QUOTE EVER!)
Try in the video like 'SONGNAME - ARTIST' or in the description... the youtube moderators HAVE to be able to accept that!!

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »

Video Disabled

thats just fucked up
waste of my time -.-'
(BIGGEST QUOTE EVER!)
Try in the video like 'SONGNAME - ARTIST' or in the description... the youtube moderators HAVE to be able to accept that!!

no its a bot there's no mods...and this is going really off topic so we should stop talking about how crappy youtube is here lol
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »

Video Disabled

thats just fucked up
waste of my time -.-'
(BIGGEST QUOTE EVER!)

no its a bot there's no mods...and this is going really off topic so we should stop talking about how crappy youtube is here lol
no... there is bots but there are also mods...

I have fond memories of a mod named 'Tsunami' banning me for copyright infringement for posting an album a year before it was released
...good times...

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline Sp4zlord

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • the king of spazzing IZ HIR!
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 12:37:55 AM »
quote must end lol

btw choose old music (80's or 90's) and i think thats why my vids get accepted. tho one of my vids are ended up getting a violation because of a copyright of a latin rock song.... i would complain by "oh c'mon almost everyone copies songs"

Hanney

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »
Neither VC-MP or SA-MP but Fallout 3. Thought since this board was part of the general category that it would fit in here also if you have xfire please rate it cool :P It's pretty popular on xfire at the moment.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3c45c/

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 11:40:28 PM »
Neither VC-MP or SA-MP but Fallout 3. Thought since this board was part of the general category that it would fit in here also if you have xfire please rate it cool :P It's pretty popular on xfire at the moment.

did he get to bigtown ???
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Hanney

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 02:24:45 AM »
Yep but sadly not in one piece :(

Offline S3rs

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 04:59:31 PM »
gettin cluttered.. so im making a video only zone..

hers mine..    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAiKlVytFTw

Lol ur good :P
Is that Twinkle at 2.39?

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 07:55:36 PM »

lmao literally  ;D

Offline S3rs

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »

Rofl ::)

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »

I just noticed
in the 2:33 of that vid, handsome kills 7 people and explains how someone stops an anim to another.
<3 handsome

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »

I just noticed
in the 2:33 of that vid, handsome kills 7 people and explains how someone stops an anim to another.
<3 handsome
I miss the db nub :(

EDIT: i got bored so i decided to pwn some V nub  and abuse popz :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHs4Ydu0k6s
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 06:55:26 PM by KmanN »
<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline [xRTRx]Shameless

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 11:56:11 PM »