Author Topic: MTA Race mod didint working with Vista?!  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Csena[HUN]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
MTA Race mod didint working with Vista?!
« on: December 05, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
MTA Race mod didint working with Vista?! I think the answer is yep. :( A see about 50 site and nobody has solution. The cause is client.dll (Program Files/MTA San Andreas/mods/race). Only the map editor work fine. So i think i have to say good bye. :'( I cant reinstall xp, becouse there are so many  program wont work (sound, wifi, ect). If the solution is avaiable i will be back. ;)
My birthsday is comeing and i think my bro by GTA4 for me. I hope most of you we see each other at GTA4 multi.

Play Fair, Die Hard! Have fun! ;)

Bye all
You belong to the two bagged types. A bag is needed for my head, maybe on yours being tears out.

Offline pro2c

• Adult Fish
    • Kiwi application monitor
    • Awards
Re: MTA Race mod didint working with Vista?!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »
just install winxp on another partition and use multiboot. works fine

Offline raz0

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »
There is no way (that I know of, at least) to get MTA:Race to work in Windows Vista. You can only get the map editor to work, but you cannot play multiplayer.

Offline Csena[HUN]

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 10:13:39 PM »
There is no way (that I know of, at least) to get MTA:Race to work in Windows Vista. You can only get the map editor to work, but you cannot play multiplayer.

Agree. The only way to play is multiboot. So I will install xp back. Vista is suck too. Wifi dont work again. I spoke it with somebody, who is skilled at these things better at me,. It was the problem according to it that it is xp what iam use was modified. He give me Windows XP PRO SP3 VistaVG  Black + Blue Ultimate Style + SATA-Raid (06-19-2008). My br will happy, becouse we coluld keep vista style, and I can play gta multi too.

I installed it anyway the GTA4 and does not go by my machine properly. My pc dont reach min system reguirement (but Crysis run medium setting fine). :( I need upgrade it. But I have to expect it for this after Christmas yet. I have a legal  GTA4 game and I cannot play with properly. :( Unbelievable!
You belong to the two bagged types. A bag is needed for my head, maybe on yours being tears out.

Offline Partyjerk

• Kiddy Fish
  • « Last Edit: Today at this time by Partyjerk »
    • Awards
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:46:35 PM by Partyjerk »
[00:43:42] <Echo> [SiK]RaO: pj come pls :(
[00:43:48] <Echo> <Admin> Party on IRC: naahhh
[00:43:50] <Echo> [SiK]RaO: is cool play with you

http://tullemoor.mybrute.com