Author Topic: [SA] [Tw] Twunt - Discussion  (Read 28248 times)

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
[SA] [Tw] Twunt - Discussion
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:02:49 PM »
Twunt has existed since the early afternoon of the 23rd of December. Origionally named Bovicide Poppycock before being re-named to its current name of Twunt! The name of Twunt comes from possibly the best combination of insults ever—you figure it out.

A few things u may need to know about Twunt

Our clan owns every property even if it says we dont.
Our clan owns every gang territory and if you think your gang owns it you are mistaken.
The ship is our base, stay off of it.
Same with all LV 24/7's, please take your buisness elsewhere.
Our clan does not participate in clan wars as it is assumed that we will win.

Member list

Head Masters:

[Tw]splatterpuss
[Tw]tezza

Team Leader/Trainer:

[Tw]Cawabunga

Co Leader/Recruiter:

[Tw]MasterGanzzy

Members:
[Tw]Maxxx
[Tw]Vexus
[Tw]ScottShagger
[Tw]_ChiCago_
[Tw]haryE
[Tw]LilJon

Forums and recruitment:
                                                                     http://Twunts.do.am/

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 03:15:45 AM by [Tw]splatterpuss »
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [Tw] Twunt - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 12:05:08 PM »

Fluffy's thinking of u

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »

Fluffy's thinking of u

you should tell her not to lick her twunt in public!

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 11:20:50 PM »
What's a "Twunt" ?

Offline PuBerZz

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »
What's a "Twunt" ?

A vagina with twirly pubes. Twunt

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 09:43:32 PM »
Meh all that slang nowadays.
Should start using german terms that no online translator will list.. bunch of Schlüpferkrauler. :P

Good luck with [Tw] though!

Offline jinx

• SA-MP Retirees
    • you must visit now.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 09:51:00 PM »
ur all h4xxors!
* swampy runs
whut?

Offline Carolicious

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 05:30:58 AM »
...bunch of Schlüpferkrauler. :P ...
roflmao lololol

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »
Now, I thought [Tw] was going to be like an überclan or something with tezza and splatter in it.. but now I saw ex-[V] guys and even Drugz!!!

time to reconsider..

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »
Now, I thought [Tw] was going to be like an überclan or something with tezza and splatter in it.. but now I saw ex-[V] guys and even Drugz!!!

time to reconsider..

who r u?
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »

time to reconsider..

We dont strive to be the best clan, if u do that u'll most likely end up with a clan full of arrogant arseholes. There are no tests or trials in order to join [Tw], u just need to be a good person to get in. (i.e not a twat)

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 06:31:26 PM »
I see... it's a different approach.. no doubt about it; but I like it :) I wish you good luck with the clan, and a happy newyear :p

@splatterpuss: =>check my name :)

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »
@splatterpuss: =>check my name :)

That was a rhetorical question, he doesent care.