Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 688429 times)

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (19-8-2017)
« Reply #3450 on: September 25, 2017, 12:55:16 PM »
How [V] are carrying on? Long time no see you, guys. jOjO, could you give me some update here?

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3451 on: October 01, 2017, 08:45:58 PM »
How [V] are carrying on? Long time no see you, guys. jOjO, could you give me some update here?
It's been a long time since you joined, hi there man. Planning on returning to LWs?

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #3452 on: October 04, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
It's been a long time since you joined, hi there man. Planning on returning to LWs?
I would certainly relish the idea of coming back. I need to re-install GTA first. How about the reunion of the squad?

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3453 on: October 04, 2017, 03:30:15 PM »

Friskyyy! We've always been around since last time you saw the clan. :D

This just happened to be like my 2nd real break (2-3 weeks or OMG almost a month casually checking forums only) since the time you left or probably since 2008! My car's window got broken and the laptop got stolen after 2 Villuminati left ;D so it looks a bit dark for those who are not following, but these are just little spices. x) This month I'll finish some mess that was perfectly synced with these events, then I'll get a new laptop ... still optimistic! x)

but these are just 2-3 weeks on a personal level! Vs are around ingame without planned invasions.

It's really hard to summarize all the amazing times we had. It wouldn't have been possible without all the amazing people we've got throughout these times. Things went a bit more personal to a sick extent. xD We went on Teamspeak and I believe at one point many of us were talking to Vs more than we talked to people in real life. ;D I'll probably meet at least 1-2 Vs irl later on.

The clan has been doing amazing stuff, we've done countless invasions, our training server is the most active, and we've been the most active clan on the scale of 3 servers. Apart from numbers and all the fuss, I really enjoy being around with these epic people.

I love this screenshot because it captures the spirit of last few years (ask Vs about it!)

There're still more epic times to come! I'll send you a message on our forum to keep you updated about what's coming up (and to check some details). We'll definitely continue meeting like we usually do. ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:36:32 PM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #3454 on: October 04, 2017, 08:15:17 PM »
eheh the V's base in LW is the coolest...MAZARRRR

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #3455 on: October 06, 2017, 11:18:34 AM »

Friskyyy! We've always been around since last time you saw the clan. :D

This just happened to be like my 2nd real break (2-3 weeks or OMG almost a month casually checking forums only) since the time you left or probably since 2008! My car's window got broken and the laptop got stolen after 2 Villuminati left ;D so it looks a bit dark for those who are not following, but these are just little spices. x) This month I'll finish some mess that was perfectly synced with these events, then I'll get a new laptop ... still optimistic! x)

but these are just 2-3 weeks on a personal level! Vs are around ingame without planned invasions.

It's really hard to summarize all the amazing times we had. It wouldn't have been possible without all the amazing people we've got throughout these times. Things went a bit more personal to a sick extent. xD We went on Teamspeak and I believe at one point many of us were talking to Vs more than we talked to people in real life. ;D I'll probably meet at least 1-2 Vs irl later on.

The clan has been doing amazing stuff, we've done countless invasions, our training server is the most active, and we've been the most active clan on the scale of 3 servers. Apart from numbers and all the fuss, I really enjoy being around with these epic people.

I love this screenshot because it captures the spirit of last few years (ask Vs about it!)

There're still more epic times to come! I'll send you a message on our forum to keep you updated about what's coming up (and to check some details). We'll definitely continue meeting like we usually do. ;)

Wow, that's really great to hear. In my playing time, the clan already was one strong fist and it is really important you continue nurturing it to a great extent. I never doubted your ability to keep that team spirit :) And it seems [V] have become one of the legendary littlewhitey's clans...

Offline Freak

« Reply #3456 on: October 07, 2017, 06:12:13 PM »
Ez clen
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Arlequina

« Reply #3457 on: October 08, 2017, 07:28:31 AM »
Rip †

Offline H3RO

« Reply #3458 on: October 08, 2017, 12:24:06 PM »
Yeah RIP HM

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #3459 on: October 17, 2017, 09:48:20 AM »
holy shit this thing is still actually going strong? I am pretty sure none of the post 2011 players will know who I am, but those from the very beginning will know me very well.
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline Haunter

« Reply #3460 on: October 17, 2017, 08:11:06 PM »

I'm Jealous  >:(

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #3461 on: October 18, 2017, 07:13:35 AM »
holy shit this thing is still actually going strong? I am pretty sure none of the post 2011 players will know who I am, but those from the very beginning will know me very well.

tonyyyyy!!! :D It's epic to see you again. <3 I PMed you on our forum.
I should highlight the names of these and these epic people. Each and every name you see on these lists has done anything between unusual to circus efforts throughout all these years. They're the reason why we keep getting more of these moments.

Ez clen

Freeeeeak! <3

Quickyyy! <3

I'm Jealous  >:(

The Mazarot will save our souls!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:25:23 AM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Arlequina

« Reply #3462 on: November 16, 2017, 07:44:32 PM »
Ivica where are you bae <3

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (30-11-2017)
« Reply #3463 on: November 30, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
- News:
- playa is now a full [V] member, congratulations!

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (30-11-2017)
« Reply #3464 on: November 30, 2017, 05:21:18 PM »
- News:
- playa is now a full [V] member, congratulations!
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (spam)