Author Topic: Saving  (Read 3142 times)

Offline kermit

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Saving
« on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:41 PM »
aint there any way of saving my game?? I always have to buy my weapons again and yesterday I bought Caligulas for 100000$ and now some other guy owns it.. isnt there any way to save the game???

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
Re: Saving
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 12:19:18 PM »
Well then anyone playing from 2006 would have insane amounts of cash wouldn't they?
The point of it is it'll save for a wee bit incase your game freezes or badgers eat your internet connection, but it'll not save indefinately - it's more fun working your way back up, and evens the playing field.

Offline InMaTe

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »
The game automatically saves any money you have in your bank anyway, so if you've lost the property when you reconnect then you can work a bit to get it back...makes it all the more fun - where's the fun in just getting it gave to you all the time.

Offline Zamaroht

• SA-MP Retirees
    • RaceWorld RPG
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »
The game automatically saves any money you have in your bank anyway, so if you've lost the property when you reconnect then you can work a bit to get it back...makes it all the more fun - where's the fun in just getting it gave to you all the time.

For that feature, you must be registered in the server, for that use /register [email] [password] and you will be asked to /login [password] everytime you join after you are registered.